Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14231
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: PMDG
- Language: Deutsch/English
- EAN: 4015918142311
- Current version: 1.20.8465
The definitive Simulation of the world's definitive airliner!
PMDG is proud to offer the PMDG 737NGX for the next generation of flight simulation – the popular medium-haul airliner is now available for Prepar3D V4.
This PMDG 737NGX features the acclaimed high level of systems fidelity. Developed over three years with technical input from Boeing and a team of real-life 737NG crew and maintenance advisors, we have painstakingly modelled nearly every system on the real aircraft in a fully dynamic and realistic manner.
Raise the wing spoilers and watch as the virtual hydraulic fluid moves through the system and causes the pressure and quantity to change in real time. Turn on something as small as a single exterior light and watch as the electrical load indication changes to reflect the increased power draw. The PMDG 737NGX is a living, breathing machine.
- FMC/AFDS – An extensive flight management computer (FMC) and autopilot simulation
- Flight Model – Engine and flight modelling that is within 5% of the actual Boeing aircraft performance charts, including single-engine operations
- 3D Models – Exterior and virtual cockpit models textures created from the actual Boeing engineering diagrams
- Sounds – An uncompromisingly realistic soundset
- User Interface – Absolutely easy to use user interface. Fuel, payload and more than 75 airframe and cockpit options are adjustable on the fly without ever touching the FSX menus or pausing the sim
- HUGS – A realistic optically collimated Head-up Guidance System (HGS)
- Exterior Lighting – 3D volumetric exterior lighting that lights up the FS scenery
- Liveries – Numerous liveries to choose from and many more available for free download
- Documentation - Full documentation that includes an introductory manual and the real life 737NG manuals as PDF
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Quad Core CPU, 3,5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 8 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 3 GB
Internet connection for the online activation required!