Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50886
- Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: English/German/French
- Current version: STEAM
The S1 Line of the Hamburg S-Bahn is the city’s second largest, initially traversing the outskirts before diving into the heart and serving many locations including the nearby international airport. This historic line originated in the early 1900s, and still aids in the movement of people day in and day out. Take command of the ever-busy ‘Mass Transit Metro’ over the Hamburg S1 S-Bahn for Train Simulator!
Life, for what would become known as the Hamburg S-Bahn, began in 1906 with the opening of Hamburg Hbf where steam hauled services would run between Blankenese and the city itself. Despite the railway tracks in this area were not exactly ‘new’, this is the first time that they had been used in ‘rapid-transit’ style operations; as such, the new usage came under the name of the Hamburg-Altona Urban and Suburban Railway.
The Hamburg S1 S-Bahn features the 45 km route from Wedel to Poppenbüttel and Hamburg Airport as an extension to the existing 64 km Hamburg Lübeck Railway (also included in this single route totaling more than 100km of German railway).
The DB BR 474 Plus EMU is also included as key modern traction to the Hamburg S1 line; the traction included in Hamburg-Lübeck, DB BR 218, DB BR 145, DB BR 294 and associated rolling stock.
Included Locomotives & Rolling Stock:
- DB BR 474 Plus in Deutsche Bahn Traffic Red Livery
- DB BR 218 in Deutsche Bahn Traffic Red Livery
- DB BR 145 in Deutsche Bahn Traffic Red Livery
- DB BR 294 in Deutsche Bahn Traffic Red Livery
- DB Doppelstockwagen in Deutsche Bahn Traffic Red Livery
The Hamburg S1 S-Bahn Route Add-on includes seven challenging career scenarios and three Railfan Mode scenarios: Career Scenarios:
- Touring the S1
- Hitting the Hamma
- Oktoberfest Contribution
- Overnight to Altona
- Hansa Time
- Just in Time for Christmas
- Out of Stock
- plus 3 Railfan Mode Scenarios
- 45 km (27 mile) Complete S1 route from Wedel to Poppenbüttel (via Hamburg Hbf) & Hamburg Airport
- Includes the existing 64 km (40 mile) Hamburg-Lübeck Railway – making 108 km (67 miles) in total
- Features the DB BR 474 Plus, DB BR 218, DB BR 145, DB BR 294 and associated rolling stock
- Includes the bonus S11 loop (without scenery) for appropriate operation of AI trains
- 7 career scenarios featuring the iconic BR 474 Plus
- 3 Railfan Mode Scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
Windows 7 / 8.1
Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP or comparable processors
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB - 1 GB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
Hard Drive: 40 GB HD space
Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
Internet connection and free STEAM-ACCOUNT for the activation required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.