St. Mary's Airport is located on the island of the same name St Mary, which belongs to the Isles of Scilly, which consists of more than 140 small islands and over 90 rocks. The island group is located in the beautiful county of Cornwall and the southwest tip of England.
The airport, which is located about 1.9km east of Hugh Town, has been completely redeveloped for Microsoft Flight Simulator. All airport buildings and facilities have been converted 1:1 and all have 4K PBR textures.
A customized mesh for the airport also adapts the coastlines and provides a realistic approach over the steep slope of the island.
- Realistic replica of the last state of construction of EGHE St. Mary Airport
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Handmade mesh to correct the coast line and realistic runway slope
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Optimized for performance based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland
- Thrilling approach over the steep slope at sea
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or better
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 4 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps