Prishtina International Airport Adem Jashari (IATA: PRN, ICAO: BKPR), also referred to as Pristina International Airport, is an international airport in Prishtina, Kosovo.
The airport is located 15 km (9.3 mi) southwest of the city of Pristina and has flights to numerous European destinations.
The airport is the only port of entry for air travelers to Kosovo. It is named in honor Adem Jashari,the founder of the Kosovo Liberation Army.
Pristina International Airport serves as an operating base for Eurowings from Germany and, formerly, Adria Airways from Slovenia.
This package includes:
- Accurately modeled terminal and interior
- Custom night lighting
- Custom parking positions matching with real life
- Custom surroundings
- Custom people and animated objects
- PBR Materials
- Updated CGL Data
- Real World based terraforming profile
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 2 GB