The Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on Moosburg auf der Kippe - EDPI of ClearPropStudios is available now as download in the Aerosoft Online Shop.
After the successful Southern Bavaria package for Flight Simulator X, Aerosoft now returns to the roots of general aviation airfields in a partnership with ClearPropStudios.The first in a total of 6 airfields is Moosburg auf der Kippe.
The airfield Moosburg auf der Kippe (ICAO code EDPI), as a special airfield north of Munich, is a demanding, small and uncontrolled grass airfield with a runway of 700x 30 m. It is operated by the Fliegerclub Moosburg e.V.
The version for the simulator includes the complete airfield Moosburg, which was modeled with great attention to detail on the original (all buildings, hangar, playground, signs and restaurant). For this purpose, we flew to the airfield several times, took hundreds of detailed photos and talked to the operators of the airfield. The developers of the airfield are passionate pilots themselves.
- Every building at the airport was modeled according to the original down to the last detail
- Close cooperation with the airport operator on site to create a realistic atmosphere
- Sophisticated night lighting
- POI St. Kastulus, Asch Castle, Isar Bridge and Zolling power station included
- Includes parking lots, traffic lights, highway signs and rest stops