SIMStarter NG | Update
The FSX, FSX:SE, P3D V4.5 add-on SIMStarter NG has been updated to version 220.127.116.11. The update is available through Aerosoft Shop account or Support database. Following changes have been made:
- [FEATURE] General - Auto Import of Display Settings and Resolution changes
- [FEATURE] General - (P3Dv4) Compatible with PREPAR3D v4.5
- [FEATURE] General - (P3Dv4) Added all missing Managers (Autogen, Effects, Fonts, Gauges, Prodefs, Scaleform, Scenarios, Scripts, Sound, Texture and Weather)
- [FEATURE] SimObjects MGR - (P3Dv4) Handle simObjects.cfg in ProgData and AppData
- [FEATURE] Profile - Settings of Ultimate Traffic Live can be done in "Profile > Extended Tab"
- [FEATURE] RunConfig - "WaitSimReady" has wait parameter to start programs after an defined waiting time
- [FEATURE] SimConfigBackup - Added Backup Plan "Each 3rd Day"
- [FEATURE] Tools - (P3Dv4) Using Clear Facilities and Scenery Index remove "SceneryIndex_x64" as well
- [FEATURE] Profile - Using "UTC" Checkbox auto runs "Real Time Flight Manager" (you need to set the path in Program settings)
- [CHANGED] Scenario - (P3Dv4) Loading Flight based on P3Dv4 SDK
- [CHANGED] SceneryMGR - Forecolor changed to white if background is dark green
- [CHANGED] Profile - Restarting Aero removed as not longer needed (Win7)
- [BUGFIX] SimObjects MGR - SimObjects MGR shows duplicate entries fixed
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml MGR - AddOn Description Textbox shows wrong value
- [BUGFIX] AddOn MGR - (P3Dv4) Using Add-On.xml forced all ConfigSet Items to Active
- [BUGFIX] Profile - Starting Profile causes "Keine Rückmeldung"
- [BUGFIX] Show BGL - Showing duplicate BGL in some cases