The Aeropuerto de Gran Canaria, which is known as the largest airport of the Canary Islands and serves as a stopover on Europe-South America flights, has now been implemented for Microsoft Flight Simulator by the developer team sim-wings.
The airport on the popular volcanic island was adapted to the default elevation model via terraforming. A runway with real elevation profile (sloped) and the apron of the airport on a lower level guarantee a realistic condition.
The virtual airport Gran Canaria comes with functional windsocks, PBR materials for all buildings and objects as well as realistically working VDGS Docking Systems with Aerosoft VDGS Modules.
- Highly detailed Gran Canaria Airport scenery
- Terraforming to blend airport into default elevation model
- Runway with real elevation profile (sloped) and on a lower level then the Apron of the airport
- Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and color-correction for a true display
- Intensive use of PBR Materials to build realistic surface for all Buildings and Objects
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands
- Extremely detailed Gran Canaria airport buildings with interior designs at apron side and infrastructure buildings
- Detailed animated jetway models with Lighteffects while moving
- Functional windsocks
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- Real working VDGS Docking Systems with Aerosoft VDGS Modules
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
- Minor Terraforming fixes
- Minor Change to prepare scenery for Aerosoft VDGS System in Marketplace version
- Removed of some vegetation in the area of the runways and taxiways
- Correct some Wind turbines south of the airport
- Added some small GA parking at south end of Apron