Visit Aerosoft´s home airport in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator!
Located in Germany, North Rhine Westfalia, Paderborn Airport offers a short hop to most central European airports and hubs or it can just be your home base for scenic VFR flights in the local area. With a single runway of 2,180 meters it can accommodate most aircraft sizes. Regardless if you're practicing short field landings in a Cessna 152 or landing a fully booked Boeing 747 Paderborn airport should have you covered!
- Detailed recreation of Paderborn airport
- Custom aerial images covering the airport and surrounding area
- Current runway, taxiway and stand layouts
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time lighting
- Accurate depiction of the terminal interior
- Custom jetway models
- Custom windsock models
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB