The sim-wings Hamburg DLC offers an incredibly realistic scenery of Hamburg Airport and the immediate vicinity.
Elaborately color-corrected aerial photos for a true color display and a realistic 3D ground with elevated Lufthansa maintenance, lowered highway and half covered highway makes Hamburg Airport appear very lifelike. The extremely detailed airport buildings with interiors and all auxiliary buildings support this aspect.
Also included are the new "Interim Terminal" and new stands placed using ground maps from the airport operator. Thanks to the animated jetways and the realistic night time dynamic lighting, the airport seems very lively.
Fly to Hamburg Airport today and experience the realism of sim-wings Hamburg in the Microsoft Flight Simulator!
- Highly detailed scenery of Hamburg Airport and the immediate vicinity
- Realistic 3D ground with elevated Lufthansa maintenance, lowered highway and half covered highway
- Sloped runways according to aeronautical charts
- Aerial photo for the airport and the surrounding area, elaborately color-corrected for a true color display
- Detailed ground lines and stands
- New "Interims Terminal" and new stands according to ground maps of the airport operator
- Extremely detailed Hamburg airport buildings with interiors and all auxiliary buildings
- Lufthansa maintenance area
- Animated jetways
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- MSFS SDK materials (PBR)
Conclusion by FilbertFlies:
Conclusion by Twinfinite.net:
"In conclusion, Sim-Wings’ Hamburg airport is a great add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator. It does have a few flaws that I’d like to see corrected, but they don’t detract much from the overall quality and scope on offer.
If you like flying airliners in Germany, this rendition of EDDH could be easily be defined asa must-have, especially considering the fact that it brings an absolutely massive improvement over the default version of the scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator."
Conclusion by FSElite.net:
"Sim-Wings has created a great model of Hamburg airport. It has some of the best ground textures we’ve seen in scenery and incredibly detailed airside modelling. Aside from small issues with the terminal, this scenery is very well done."
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
If you have already purchased Hamburg for Prepar3D V4.5/V5 fin the Aerosoft Shop, the following upgrade option is available when you purchase the Microsoft Flight Simulator version:
- sim-wings pro Hamburg (Download) › sim-wings Hamburg (Download):
DL › 12,97 € incl. 19% VAT (10,90 € excl. VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
Note: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- VDGS Systems: FMT and Safegate (Aerosoft VDGS system)
- Removed default street lines that surpress grass at airport area
- Changed LOD system to bring back terminal interiors
- Corrected ground numbers at parking position 01
- Corrected ground numbers at parking position 42 and 43
- Minor changes to aircraft parking positions to be farer away from terminal building when spawning user aircraft
- Satellite terminal windows changed to transparent