Precio incl. 16% IVA legal más gastos de envío
Actualmente está agotado
- N.º artículo: AS13897
- Fabricante: Thrustmaster
- EAN: 3362932914891
The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard.
This package includes Joystick, Throttle and Rudder pedals for PC:
- The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- The T.16000M FCS offers you a precision level greater than current systems, which will not decrease over time, thanks to the joystick’s H.E.A.R.T technology (U.S. patent US08471815): 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors technology offering awarded precision
- The throttle’s and the Rudder pedals’ S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology delivers a unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth sliding motion and precision.
- The T.A.R.G.E.T software allows you to load and create specific mapping profiles for each game.
The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick) and progressive throttle, 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers’ immersion to a whole new level.
To give simmers complete control; the TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 5 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs – plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder.
T.Flight Rudder Pedals
The TFRP features 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade anodized aluminum. The rails’ unique design ensures totally smooth sliding motion, working in conjunction with a self-centering rudder axis: the combination of these two elements provides the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering.
T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software:
- Program up to 256 buttons in the flying ecosystem
- Combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game
- Tailor your own profiles to enhance most Thrustmaster flight controllers, and share them with the Thrustmaster community
S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track):
- Unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion and precision
- The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort along its entire 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel, for smooth and accurate control
- The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle’s friction level to suit their own personal taste
- Very long range of travel on the rudder axis, the result is an extremely precise steering control mechanism for perfectly-proportioned maneuvers
- The length of the range of travel, combined with the smoothness of Thrustmaster’s proprietary S.M.A.R.T technology, allows pilots to activate the rudder with just the right amount of intensity – and jolt-free sliding action – for maneuvers that are completely precise
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision. The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
Thrustmaster advanced flying ecosystem
These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals and MFD (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are also compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software.
Ergonomic design for optimum comfort and precision
Thanks to its design and ergonomics, the T.16000M FSC FLIGHTPACK provides players with multiple recognizable features, allowing them to become more effective and accurate when in flight. This enhanced access to flight controls proves even more essential when players are fully immersed in the exceptional flight experience delivered by VR-compatible games.
Intuitive and natural: feels just like sitting in the cockpit!