Precio incl. 21% IVA legal más gastos de envío
Listo para envío inmediato, tiempo de entrega aprox. 1-3 días **
- N.º artículo: BDL2
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
Buy now X-Plane 12 together with the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls in one package and save money! Get started now and explore the virtual flight world in the comfort of your own home.
*Important: You will get access to the full version X-Plane 12 (even if on the delivered metal box still the addition Early Access is written).
In X-Plane 12 , every major aspect of how Laminar Research simulates the world and its effects on aviation has been rewritten based on first-principles physics and real-world data with tireless pursuit of realism.
Herewith you get a small metal box with access to the full X-Plane 12 program (not final box version yet):
- 19 high-quality aircraft with immersive 3D cockpits
- Universal platform support (Windows, Mac with Native ARM Support and Linux)
- Access to X-Plane 12
- Photometric, HDR Lighting Engine
- The 4D Weather Engine
- Seven New Aircraft – A330, Citation X, SR22, RV-10, PA-18, R-22, Lancair Evolution
- Volumetric 3D Clouds
- Seasonal/Weather-Specific Visual Effects – Snow, Variable Vegetation, Ice and Rain
- New 3D Forests, Water, Vegetation
The Alpha Flight Controls by Honeycomb is one of the most advanced yokes currently available for PC flight simulation. It was designed to fulfil the requirements of both flight simulation users and student or full-time pilots:
- Aerospace grade internal components
- Realistic ergonomics
- 180° turn radius, self-centring
- Switch panel with backlight
- Numerous switches and buttons
- Durable construction
- Mounting points and brackets for other Honeycomb products
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers
Minimum system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, or i9 CPU with 4 or more cores | AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7 or 9 (Those with other CPUs should try the demo before purchasing)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Video Card: Vulkan 1.3-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 2 GB VRAM
- USB port
If your system is borderline, we encourage you to try the demo first. The full version of the simulator will perform exactly the same as the demo - neither better nor worse.
Recommended system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 8600k | Ryzen 5 3500 or better | Apple Silicon
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
- Video Card: DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better, or similar from AMD)
Supported operating systems:
- OS X: OS X 10.15 or newer (e.g. Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey)
- Windows: Windows 10 or 11 (64-bit)
- Linux: Varies
- If you want to run on Linux, you will need to try X-Plane on your distribution to see if it is compatible. We have developers using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and newer successfully, however we don’t provide support for specific distributions.
- We require the proprietary driver from NVIDIA to run X-Plane. We require the Mesa drivers, version 22.0 or newer, for AMD to run X-Plane.
Supported video cards:
- NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 900 or newer, driver version 510 or newer
- AMD: AMD Radeon RX 500 or newer, driver version Adrenaline 22.2.1 or newer