Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS51014
- Fabricant: Just Trains
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.08
This version of South Devon Main Line requires that you have the latest version of the Just Trains Western Mainlines route installed in Train Simulator.
Set around 2013, this Train Simulator route starts to the north of Highbridge and Burnham station and heads in a south-westerly direction down to Plymouth via the picturesque Dawlish area. The total length of the route is approximately 100 miles: 48 miles from Burnham and Highbridge to Exeter, and 52 miles from Exeter to Plymouth.
This Quick Drive enabled route features 14 stations, numerous new custom assets and 16 scenarios. South Devon Main Line has been driven and tested by real-world drivers of the route.
Note: This edition of South Devon Main Line will only work if you already have the Just Trains Western Mainlines route installed in Train Simulator!
- Route class: Modern
- Route length: Circa 100 miles
- Beautifully detailed and immersive scenery from Burnham and Highbridge, through Exeter and down to Plymouth
- Includes 16 Standard scenarios
- Quick Drive enabled
- Custom-built stations
- Many custom-built prominent buildings and objects
Custom buildings and points of interest:
- Home Farm Caravan Park (near Burnham-on-Sea)
- Cogload Junction
- Fairwater Yard - sidings near Taunton station)
- West Somerset Railway Triangle
- Barnstaple Junction (repeatedly floods)
- Exeter College
- Exeter riverside
- Alphin Brook flood measures
- Turf Hotel and Exeter Canal locks
- Starcross Yacht Club
- Waves - watch the waves ebb and flow as you pass by
- Starcross landing
- Cockwood Harbour
- Dawlish Caravan Parks
- Dawlish Warren Amusement Park
- Dawlish holiday accommodation coaches - these eight converted railway carriages, with many original features, are run as holiday accommodation but their future is sadly under threat
- Red Rock, Dawlish
- Dawlish town
- Dawlish rock tunnels
- Teignmouth Docks
- Newton Abbott Racecourse
- South Devon Railway, Totnes station (The South Devon Railway is a 6.5 miles long heritage railway that runs from Totnes to Buckfastleigh in Devon, mostly alongside the River Dart. Only the Totness station is featured in the South Devon Main line route.)
- Plymouth sidings
- Plymouth superstore
- Laira TMD - this Traction Maintenance Depot in Plymouth works on the overhaul and daily servicing of their fleet of Class 43 Trains (HST 125) and local service DMUs
- Mutley Plain car park
- Moor Sculpture, Plymouth
- Station signs
- Numerous custom objects - miscellaneous signs, speed signs, mileposts, plant pots and station furniture such as seats, escalators, phone boxes, luggage trolleys, benches and much more
- Highbridge and Burnham
- Tiverton Parkway
- Exeter St Davids
- Exeter St Thomas
- Dawlish Warren
- Newton Abbot
Here you find all information and details about the Scenarios in this route add-on for the Train Simulator.
Note: Some of the included scenarios require additional payware locomotives for them to run correctly.
This update fixes is for the Western Mainline – South Devon add-on route “SDML (Default) Steam tour to the West” where you had to fill the tender with water but tender was already full which meant you could not add water and so the scenario task would fail. We have reduced the water level to now allow that task to be completed successfully.