In 2013, the world leader in the intercity coach market IVECO is launching its new coach range under the brand new IVECO BUS.
Based on the IRISBUS CROSSWAY Low Entry, IVECO has brought the line-up of CROSSWAY buses up to date with better finishes, better value for money and improved technical features. The success of this new range of CROSSWAY Low Entry coaches was not long in coming:
Discover now this new range of intercity coaches!
The IVECO Bus Family - Low Entry Buses collection will make you discover this range in its totality, notably with its 40 models included, with an unbeatable customization allowing to get closer to reality.
The CROSSWAY "Low Entry" coaches are built on the basis of the CROSSWAY model chassis, with a low floor between the doors and a high floor on the whole rear part. They are dedicated to a mixed and versatile use, being proposed in two versions, studied according to the missions to be realized:
CROSSWAY LE CITY
Available in four lengths: 10.8 meters, 12 meters, 13 meters and 14.5 meters. Equipped with special seats, these versions maximize circulation space and standing room to ensure accessibility and availability for all. Being available with several floors/number of seats and types of doors, these coaches can adapt to any urban and suburban mission.
Their 3-door version will optimize passenger flow on busy routes.
CROSSWAY LE LINE
Available in four lengths: 10.8 meters, 12 meters, 13 meters and 14.5 meters. Equipped with a floor that maximizes seating with Lineo seats equipped with safety belts, as well as luggage racks, they will be able to transport your passengers comfortably and with complete safety and accessibility.
- A unique and realistic IVECO BUS experience
- 40 models, from CITY to LINE versions, including 4 finishes and 2 different years of production
- Complete range of vehicles
- Different types of doors and lengths
- Two dashboards (Actia and IVECO BUS)
- Versatile and customizable versions (interior and exterior design)
- Diesel and CNG versions
- 15 meter versions in three axles
- Ticket printer CX6000(multilingual settings)
- Authentic sounds recorded from the original vehicles
- Optimized and highly detailed 3D models
- Realistic retarder, assignable shortcuts
- Speed limiter and cruise-control, assignable shortcuts
- French display systems
- Optimized performance for the lowest configurations
- Detailed manuals for creating repaints
- Complete overview of options (setvars)
- Includes liveries for some freeware and payware maps, e.g. Bad Hügelsdorf 2020, Saint Servan and Grand Paris-Moulon
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB main memory (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB (2,048 MB recommended)
- Sound card
- 4 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.