Welcome to the Hohenkirchen expansion for OMSI 2, the omnibus simulator!
Experience an exciting journey through the picturesque landscape of fictitious southern Thuringia, characterised by rural idylls, village landscapes and mountainous climbs to more urban city flair.
The 50-minute main line connects two towns and lets you experience the different characters of the two towns of Hohenkirchen and Herrenhof and the contrast between the town center and the countryside.
For the adventurous, there is also a 25-minute line that takes you to a winter sports centre. The landscape has a high difference of over 220 metres and offers a challenging ride through the Thuringian countryside. A futher connection is the shuttle bus to Luisenthal Castle, which is a wellknown tourist destination in the region. Another line connects the local spa to villages and stations in the surrounding area. It is important to stay on schedule here in order to reach the connecting services as planned.
Overall, the sophisticated timetable system offers variety and challenges. With line changes, school buses and short runs as well as AI lines that enliven the overall picture, the game remains fun in the long run. Two depots and a number of company trips offer the opportunity to look behind the scenes of local public transport and to prove your skills as a bus driver.
As an additional highlight, this add-on offers an IVECO Urbanway 18 articulated bus in a modified version with a new printer system and adapted appearance. For the solo bus rounds, a MAN A20 is available, which has also been equipped with the new printer system and an IBIS Plus based on real models.
To make the experience even more realistic, professionally recorded announcements have been integrated to accompany the driver or passengers during the journey. Combined with contemporary AI cars and a performance-friendly design, the result is a realistic, coherent overall picture that will ensure a lot of fun.
Experience the diversity of Thuringia with the OMSI 2 add-on Hohenkirchen in an OMSI map that has been deliberately optimised for a fluid gaming experience.
- Varied OMSI map with Thuringian overland character
- Numerous specially built 3D objects for the typical flair of the region
- A total of four interesting lines, some of them with short runs
- Two depots, service routes and school buses
- Includes an Iveco Urbanway 18 articulated bus and a MAN A20 solo bus - both with new printer and IBIS Plus (Trapeze IPT)
- Optimised design, no visibility problems with the neighbouring tile
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB main memory (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with at least 2,048 MB
- Sound card
- 10 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.