Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15141
- Publisher: Aerowinx
- Developer: Hardy Heinlin
- Language: English
- Current version: 10.110
Aerowinx Precision Simulator 10 (PSX) is a stand-alone flight & systems trainer for professionals - and for everyone interested in professional operations. PSX is used by airlines and academies, as well as by advanced enthusiasts.
Run a flight deck mockup by feeding several monitors through multimonitor graphic cards or through networked computers, or run a single computer for solo training. Or network any combination that suits your needs. Panels can be zoomed, panned, divided.
Precision Simulator models the combi, freighter, passenger, and ER variants of the B744 series, and many selectable airline options.
- Includes instructor screen
- World-wide navigation database, global weather model, random traffic
- Simulates over 500 malfunctions
- Has all EFIS and standby instruments
- Complete dual FMC model with FANS-1
- CDU standby navigation
- Smooth autothrottle, autopilot, flight director; exact mode logic
- Flight control system logic, ratio changers; realistic, fine-tuned aerodynamics model
- Accurate performance models for GE, PW, and RR engines
- IRS, GPS, weather radar, navaid antenna effects
- Comprehensive EICAS, EGPWS, TCAS, PWS etc.
- Communications, ACARS, CPDLC, Voice-ATC, ATIS, PNF etc.
- Electrical circuit breakers, all distribution busses, supplying over 1000 simulated relays and devices with individual voltage-amperage modeling
- Detailed fuel system with 2003-revision
- Dynamic hydraulic and pneumatic pressure models
- Ice and rain protection
- And thousands of other features (Operations Manual Preview)
- Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or any other operating system that supports Java
- Dual-core or multi-core microprocessor, running at 2.5 GHz or higher
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 3 GB free hard disk space
- A keyboard, ideally one that includes a numeric keypad
- A mouse, or any similar pointing device
- Java version 1.8 Update 201 or higher. If Java is not already installed on your computer, it can be downloaded free of charge from java.com.
- A monitor with at least 800 x 800 pixels. Undersized monitors can be used as well - for example, to display certain small flight deck sections on networked monitors - but the instructor screen will then be cropped, and should then be displayed on a second, suitable monitor.
- USB yokes, sticks, pedals, levers, buttons, and other USB inputs
- Add-on software & hardware compatible with the Aerowinx TCP/IP network
Note: Java utilizes hardware acceleration for the graphics. Hence, the frame rate in the simulator is very high, typically ranging from 30 to 74 fps.
The Aerowinx Operations Manual provides further tips; it's in the Aerowinx folder and is named Aerowinx Operations Manual.pdf. Please open it by a double-click.
All customers can download free service updates from the Aerowinx 744 Forum at aerowinx.com. Prior forum registration is required. When you are logged in, just go to the subforum Updates; there you'll find all details.