Located in the south of the island, the "Aeropuerto de La Gomera" serves as a regional link for the second smallest Canary Island.
Sim-wings' La Gomera is now implementing this airport with its typical Canary architecture, that is modeled in great detail, for the Microsoft Flight Simulator. All buildings and facilities in the area of the airport and the interior of the terminal are recreated with the highest level of detail.
A detailed 3D elevation model with a slightly inclined runway according to the real profile conveys the atmosphere of this volcanic island very credibly. Dynamic lights of the traffic on the apron and around the airport illuminate the scenery at night as well as at dusk and create an authentic atmosphere.
As the runway is too short for international airlines, La Gomera airport connects the island with the rest of the archipelago. There are mainly flights between La Gomera and Tenerife North.
- High-resolution ground textures based on aerial photographs with 25 cm/pixel for the direct airport environment
- Detailed 3D elevation model with slightly inclined runway according to real profile
- Full presentation of the interior of the terminal
- All buildings and facilities in the area of the airport and the surrounding area are reproduced with the highest level of detail
- Excellent mood at night and at dusk thanks to dynamic lighting
- All code content compiled using the latest MSFS SDK and optimized for performance
- MSFS SDK materials (PBR)
Conclusion by GearUP Channel
"Como podéis ver en las imágenes, se trata de un aeropuerto pequeño, pero en el que se ha puesto mucho trabajo y cuidado en los detalles, algo habitual en los escenarios de Sim-wings. Esta perfectamente optimizado, por lo que no notaremos una bajada en el rendimiento por tenerlo instalado."
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
- Fix to show Airport in Worldmap after SU10 Update
- Changed parking type for Pos 1-3 to make service request possible
- Fixed duplicated internal parts of the terminal inversion 220.127.116.11
- Minor changes of vegetation
- Optimization of the terraforming in the area
- Addition and optimization of PBR textures
- Custom animated windsocks and weather station
- Sun blind on the tower closes during the day when it is not raining and there is no low visibility
- Door to security area opens only 9:30-10:30am and 4:30-6pm local time
- Optimization of the packet structure