Explore Microsoft Flight Simulator at a slower pace!
Adventum Simulations has created a unique product to explore the Microsoft Flight Simulator world at a slower pace. Sightseer Japan is the first in a series of addons for those who like to look out window or fly in third-person within Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Microsoft/Asobo has given users some great World Updates for different parts of the world. They included are custom landmarks and locations that the developers have upgraded. Usually, you pass over these at higher aircraft speeds and get a quick glimpse at them as you fly by quickly.
The Sightseer series was made so you can take your time and explore these landmarks and locations with narrated information while you fly the Volocity electric aircraft.
The product includes 28 different discovery flights around the nation of Japan.
- Explore Custom Landmarks and Locations
Sightseer Japan sets you up with a quick flight near each of the landmarks or locations included in the Japan World Update by Asobo, so you can explore the details of the 3D Models and locations custom developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Landmark / Location Narrated Information
Sightseer Japan includes narrated mini-tours of each point of interest, giving you facts and information on each landmark or location.
- Custom Sightseer Japan Volocity Livery
Sightseer Japan includes a custom livery for the Volocity aircraft, complete with Japan iconography.
- Live Weather
Our discovery flights use live weather This setting is used on each flight setup, so users have a different weather experience each time, allowing unlimited replayability.
- 28 - Sightseer Japan Discovery Flights
The discovery flights included with Sightseer Japan start you at or near the landmark or location so you can quickly start up the engine and explore these points of interest. All landmarks and places are available from the World Update Japan released by Asobo. These include:
- Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge (Akashi, Japan)
- Chikugo Lift Bridge (Kyushu, Japan)
- Mount Fuji / Hoei Crater (Mount Fuji, Japan)
- Himeji Castle (Himeji, Japan)
- Horyu-Ji (Ikagura, Japan)
- Ikitsuki Bridge (Ikitsuki, Japan)
- Itsukushima Shrine (Itsukushima, Japan)
- Kanmon Bridge (Moji, Japan)
- Lake Kawaguchi (Fujikawguchiko, Japan)
- Kobe Tower (Kobe, Japan)
- Kokonoe 'Yume' Otsurihashi (Kokonoe, Japan)
- Lake Motosu (Fujikawaguchiko, Japan)
- Nagasaki Airport and Bridge (Nagasaki, Japan)
- National Diet Building (Tokyo, Japan)
- Nishi-Shinjuku Business District (Tokyo, Japan)
- Rainbow Bridge (Tokyo, Japan)
- Lake Sai (Fujiawaguchiko, Japan)
- The Great Seto Bridge (Bisan, Japan)
- Lake Shoji (Fujikawaguchiko, Japan)
- Tokyo Skytree (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tatara Bridge (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Tokyo Gate Bridge (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo Tower (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tower of Wind (Tokyo, Japan)
- Lake Yamanaka (Tokyo, Japan)
- Yokohama Bay Bridge (Tokyo, Japan)
- Yokohama Landmark Tower (Tokyo, Japan)
- Yoyogi National Gymnasium (Tokyo, Japan)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!