Kelowna International Airport (IATA: YLW, ICAO: CYLW) is a Canadian airport located approximately 10 minutes or 6.2 nautical miles (11.5 km; 7.1 mi) northeast of Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, on Highway 97. T
he single-runway airport operates scheduled air service to Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, and Seattle, as well as less frequent seasonal service to Cancún, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, and Phoenix. Currently, the airport handles up to 38 commercial departures a day or approximately 266 departures per week.
Three major airlines serve the airport; Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, and WestJet. In 2018, YLW overtook Victoria International Airport to become Canada's 10th busiest airport by passenger traffic with 2,080,372, representing a 9.9% increase over 2017.
- High detailed representation of Kelowna International Airport CYLW
- Detailed Representation of the Kelowna General Hospital Heliport CKH9
- 330 km² of 0.42 cm/pix seasonal Orthoimagery, covering the entire city of Kelowna
- Custom Made objects for the city of Kelowna, including the William R. Bennet Bridge, shopping malls, hotels and more
- Ultra-High resolution (4K) textures
- Dynamic lighting
- Custom autogate jetways
- Volumetric grass
- Ambient occlusion
- X-Plane 11 dynamic lighting
- WT3 compatibility