Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14823
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: BusTrainz
- Language: Deutsch/English/Francais
- Current version: STEAM
This is an add-on for OMSI 2 that combines the suburban versions of the previously released add-on "Citybus i280 Series", as well as future suburban versions of the "Citybus i260 Series" add-on.
Regiobus i200 - a bus of extra large capacity! This is a high-floor bus with 2 doors, an engine in the center and a drive to the middle axis. The trailer has a steering axle for better steering during cornering. This series of buses started in 1973 in Hungary. The bus design was based on a modular system, thanks to which it became possible to build buses of various lengths for various needs.
The add-on includes several modifications of the Regiobus i200.03, produced from 1984 to 1990 under the requirements of Germany. Buses have a manual gearbox and a 6-cylinder engine.
- Add-on with one of the largest numbers of repaints and modifications
- Various types of doors and partitions between the driver and the passenger compartment
- A large number of parts inside for tuning the exterior and interior of the bus
- Extensive adjustment options for repainting thanks to the Setvar system
- Possibility of installation of onboard and state numbers
- Highly detailed engine and chassis
- Excellent model optimization indicators for its use in traffic
OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator 2.3.001 or higher
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: CPU with 2.8 GHz
Memory: at least 4 GB RAM
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher
Internet connection and Steam user account required.
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.