Through the heart of Berlin
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51093
- Manufact./Publisher: virtualTracks
- Developer: Jan Bleiß
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 1.20
The add-on for the Train Simulator 2021 by DTG contains the route of the Berlin S-Bahn S-25 from Hennigsdorf via Tegel, Schönholz, Bornholmer Straße, Gesundbrunnen, Nordsüd-S-Bahntunnel, Südkreuz Lichterfelde Ost to Teltow Stadt. The two branches to Berlin-Pankow and Waidmannslust are also included.
The add-on comes with the S-Bahn train od the 476.3 series “Nietenrek” and with the AI series 481/82 (not driveable) and 143 (not drivable) as well as passenger-and freight cars. To complete the addon there are 11 scenarios with extensive voice output as well as 4 “fast play” scenarios.
- 47 km of Berlin S-Bahn route
- 31 detailed S-Bahn stations
- Detailed Berlin city scape with beautiful vegetation and thrilling weather- and night effects
- 1 historic S-Bahn train of the 476.3 series
- AI series 481/82 plus passenger and freight cars
This add-on, created for the Berlin Historic S-Bahn e.V., shows the day to day routine of the Berlin S-Bahn as it has been in the past. Time of play is the year 2006, the year of the football world cup held in Germany. Unfortunately, this doesn´t accord to the fact that at this time the old trains had already vanished from the Berlin tracks and that most of the station conductors were no longer active, but things might have gone different…
Train service is controlled via radio-and light signalling with announcements on the platforms. 11 scenarios recreate 12 hours of scheduled routing on a normal Berlin S-Bahn day. One day-in 4 different seasons and weather situations-with many fictional and real operations of the S-Bahn.
The included S-Bahn, “Nietenreko” of the 476.3 series recreates the old S-Bahn feeling. Driving and especially braking needs some training. The train has a direct release brake which can be set in various steps but only has a single release. This is a real challenge, approaching a platform with a complete 135 m train.
- Train Simulator (latest version)
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit recommended)
- 2.6 GHz processor or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- DirectX: 9.0c or higher
- Download Size: 1.5 GB
- For all stations/bridges/lanterns/signal poles, their visibility was examined and adjusted to be visible at all scenery densities
- Performance on AMD graphics cards was improved
- Flickering streets in Hennigsdorf were eliminated
- Passengers on the platforms even without using ELAP
- Improvements to numerous 3D objects
- Bugfix on BR 476 - passenger light no longer shines into the driver's cab
- Start time for scenario 10 adjusted