Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13133
- Hersteller: A2A Simulations
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.00
Even if you have never actually seen a Cub in the flesh (and this is getting harder to do every year), if airplanes are your game, you have a good idea of what a Cub is all about. Virtually every pilot has flown or knows someone who has flown a Cub.
Perhaps the most important thing this little airplane will bring to you is honest, true-to-life stick-and-rudder flying, and after just flying it for a very short while you will start to feel like a better pilot, and you will be.
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Flying qualities built by pilots with unprecedented stall and spin realism.
- Includes standard J-3 Cub, Tundra tires, Floats, and Skis (nine liveries).
- 118 page, full-sized Pilot’s Manual written by Mitchell Glicksman
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load fuel, oil, pilot, passenger, and cargo in game
- Single code base for both SP2 and Acceleration, so both SP2 and Acceleration will yield 100% full features.
- In cockpit pilot's map for handy in-flight navigation
- Fuel delivery system simulated
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metal
- Sound engineered by A2A sound professionals.
Requires licensed copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Service Pack 2 (SP2) required
Note: while the A2A Products may work with SP1 or earlier, many of the features may not work correctly if at all. We cannot attest to the accuracy of the flight model or aircraft systems under such conditions, as it was built using the Acceleration/SP2 SDK.
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
2.0 GHz single core processor (3.0GHz and/or multiple core processor or better recommended)
250 MB of hard drive space or better
DirectX 9 compliant video card with at least 128 MB video ram (512 MB or more recommended)
DirectX 9 hardware compatibility and audio card with speakers and/or headphones
Download-Size: 175 MB