Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15077
- Publisher: aviaworx
- Language: English
aviaServer allows you to use your tablet / phone as a remote CDU and remote Overhead supporting many different mobile devices (Android, iPhone / iPad, Windows tablet / phone).
aviaCDU allows you to connect your favorite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display and control an aircraft’s FMC.
aviaOverhead – Remote Overhead for your PMDG jets running under Microsoft’s Flight Simulator and Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D.
This is the PMDG Professional Bundle which activates the following licenses:
- aviaCDU for PMDG's 737 NGX and NGXu
- aviaCDU for PMDG's 747 QOTS II
- aviaCDU for PMDG's 777
- aviaOverhead for PMDG's 737 NGX and NGXu
- aviaOverhead for PMDG's 747 QOTS II
- aviaOverhead for PMDG's 777
- Microsoft Flight Simulation X (with SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2, V3, V4.2 or V5
- PMDG 737 NGX with SP1c, PMDG 737 NGXu, PMDG 777X and PMDG 747 QOTS II
- .NET Runtime 3.5 SP1 and 4.0
- For the standalone aviaOverhead client: A Windows PC connected to the same network as the PC that runs aviaServer
- If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in [P3D folder]\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi