Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15171
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Trains
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.07
This Advanced Train Simulator add-on boasts a part-operational Train Control Management System and the latest Signalling Interface Device which shows the appropriate display for your current Master Control Switch setting.
S7+1 London Underground stock has been in service since 2010 and is only used on the Metropolitan line. The S stock ('S' stands for 'Sub-surface’) has less seating than previous trains but is capable of faster acceleration and has more room for standing passengers.
The S7+1 will operate on any third- or fourth-rail route but Just Trains' Metropolitan Line has been specifically developed for the S7+1 and S8 Advanced and the Just Trains London-Aylesbury route includes the section of the Metropolitan line which runs beside the main line route. These routes include custom London Underground signalling and various invisible markers which allow the functioning of S7+1 features such as the tripcock safety device, door opening interlock and the simulated in-cab video screens which display at stations. Certain advanced features of the S7+1 will not function on routes that are not specifically designed for it.
Train control management system:
TCMS display auto-extinguishes over 3 MPH and re-displays under 3 MPH.
- Operator - Login screen with keypad
- Operator - Destination screen with keypad
- Operator - station screen
- Operator - Control Panel
- Main Menu
- Entered radio number on TCMS displays on the radio head
- Operating radio display that searches and displays the different radio centre names as you drive on the Metropolitan line
- Radio emergency call function if the dead man's handle function on the Traction Brake Control is not used to cancel alarm
Operating passenger emergency alarm:
When activated, the PEA alarm shows, the train brakes are automatically applied and the PEA screen displays on the TCMS along with an indication of which carriage has the alarm.
Operating tripcock system (requires Just Trains London Underground signals):
- Includes TCMS alert and reset; Passing a signal at danger will apply emergency braking
- Realistic tripcock reset procedure required
- Speed Control After Tripcock (SCAT) activation, requiring you to drive in Restricted Manual Mode for three minutes after tripcock reset
Train rollback protection:
Emergency brake application and Active alarm alert if train is allowed to roll backwards.
Passenger door sensitive edge operation:
- System is only active during the correct time
- Operation causes automatic train brake application
- Affected doors are highlighted on the TCMS display
Accurate stopping, using the stopping chevrons on the platform, is required to allow the doors and simulated in-cab video screens to operate. Correct Side Door Enabled (CSDE) icon will show in the cab when the train is stopped correctly.
- Authentic operation and sequencing
- Use keystrokes or door OPEN/CLOSE for manual operation of left/right-side door operation
- Passenger doors will automatically close after 40 seconds if not manually closed before then
- Functioning doors interlock - you cannot drive away if the passenger doors are not shut and proved locked
- Left and right manual operation buttons or use keystrokes
- You cannot drive away if the cab doors are not shut when in Tripcock mode
Signalling interface device (SID):
Latest version of Signalling Interface Device used, as OF February 2019 with VOBC displays.
- Analogue and Digital speed displays
- Weak Field indication when weak field is detected
- Use of the train in Restricted Manual mode displays the correct restricted speedometer range
- SID shows the appropriate display depending on which Master Control Switch mode is set
- Displays SCAT (Speed Control After Tripping) icon when activated
Internal and external sounds recorded from a real S8 include the cab air conditioning unit, various cab switches and controls, windscreen wipers and, on the exterior, the distinctive motor sounds, unique London Underground whistle, air conditioning units, AC/DC convertor, air compressors and door opening/closing audio warnings.
Operating outside door indicator (ODIL):
These will illuminate orange when the passenger doors are open. The ODIL on the de-icing car will show blue when de-icing is in operation.
When the appropriate consist is used (not all have de-icing units) it will have a de-icing car in it and you will be able to operate the de-icing function from the TCMS.
- Authentic driving experience, as verified by a current S8 driver.
- Weak Field operation affects train dynamics, acceleration and top speed
- Operational cab lighting – cab light auto-extinguishes when the Master Control Switch is moved from Shutdown
- Windscreen wipers with slow and fast speeds
- Operational main line air gauge – shows the air pressure in the main line
- Operating sensitive edge and alarm acknowledge buttons
- High/low whistle lever
- Operational task light on Instructor's side
- Left and right cab door open/close buttons
- Operating sun blinds
- Operating hazard lights – flashing front train headlights
- Two simulated in-cab video screens showing up to eight static generic platform displays (Train Simulator does not support in-cab video) – one or both of these will display, depending on the station
- Operational emergency brake plungers
- Restricted Mode (RM) operational – allows a maximum speed of 10 MPH – this is used in certain manoeuvres such as yard work
Cab Corridor Panel functions:
- Train key: OFF – ON – TRAIN SECURE
- Master Control Switch: Shutdown-Tripcock. Restricted manual area: Forward-Reverse
- Tripcock reset button
- Hazard warning light button/indicator
- Calling On light switch
- Calling On light repeater
The following scenarios only run on Just Trains’ Metropolitan Line route add-on for Train Simulator.
- (S7+1) Train 443 0645 Neasden Depot to Uxbridge
- (S7+1) Train 406 1147 Amersham to Aldgate
- (S7+1) Train 433 2056 Aldgate to Uxbridge
- (S7+1) Train 436 2308 Uxbridge to Harrow-on-the-Hill (ECS Harrow-on-the-Hill - Neasden)
- (S7+1) Train 442 0754 Aldgate to Amersham
- (S7+1) Train 442 2051 Amersham to Watford ECS
- (S7+1) Train 473 1052 Baker Street to Harrow-on-the-Hill
- (S7+1) Train 473 1133 Harrow-on-the-Hill to Neasden ECS
- (S7+1) Train 403 1501 Aldgate to Chesham
- (S7+1) Train 405 0711 Neasden to Baker Street ECS
- (S7+1) Train 405 1654 Chesham to Aldgate
- (S7+1) Train 435 0614 Uxbridge to Aldgate
- (S7+1) Train 424 1518 Watford to Baker Street
This locomotive is Quick Drive enabled.
- Latest Train Simulator
- For full S7+1 functionality, Just Trains' Metropolitan Line, London-Aylesbury or Chiltern Main Line London-Aylesbury Extension route is required
- Windows 10 / 11
- 3.5 GHz Quad-Core or better
- 4 GB RAM (max. possible under 32-bit Windows) / 16 GB or more for 64-bit WindowsBroadband connection for Train Simulator
- High Performance SSD recommended
- DirectX-compatible audio device
- 372 MB hard drive space
- Bogie sound Volumes increased
- Fix has been made to scenario: (S7+1) Train 442 0754 Aldgate to Amersham
- Fix has been made to scenario: (S7+1) Train 424 1518 Watford to Baker Street
- S7+1 Train 442 Aldgate - Amersham - Fixed an AI collision between two trains near Neasden
- S7+1 Train 436 Uxbridge - Harrow on the Hill - Fix to the start task so it does not end early. This was resulting in passing an AI stationary outside of Uxbridge