Precio excl. IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS13545
- Fabricante: XPlane.org
- Desarrollador: FlightFactor
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.5.2
The A350XWB is a new generation of long-range twin-engine airliner. The A350 incorporates all the latest technology available with composite materials, high tech systems and a revolutionary design.
This model by Flight Factor is just as revolutionary for the flight sim market and XPlane with an unprecedented level of details and simulated systems. Thanks to its intuitive interface it can also be used by advanced and new users alike.
Superb 3D Modeling:
- Complete Virtual cockpit in high-resolution
- Fully animated in and out -High-Resolution Textures
- Ground equipment support including stairs, loaders, passenger buses, GPUs etc.
- 3D people inside and outside the plane - Nicely modeled cabin
- Scroll wheel support for switch manipulation
- Fully customized aircraft systems: electric, hydraulic, air conditioning, ADIRU
- Fully customized ECAM monitoring system with all screens and functions included
- Fully functional airbus style alert system with multiple status and procedural lists
- Fully functional interactive airbus electronic checklist system
- Airbus A350/A380 unique “touch screen” interfaces with dozens of screens and hundreds of function
- Fully customized and unique MFD (multifunctional display) system with most of flight planning pages implemented in a new graphical interface, as well as FCU and radio backups just like on the real plane
- Full OIS screen system with options, ground equipment control, passenger and cargo loading, and even a full user’s manual inside the plane.
- Old style MCDU and fully functional aux instruments as backup
- Custom failures
Advanced Fly-by-Wire and Flight systems:
- Full FBW with Highly realistic implementation of the Airbus “normal law” by QPAC – the most realistic fly-by-wire implementation for desktop flight simulation.
- Basic SID/STAR implementation using X-plane fms-files that you can create yourself and share with the community.
- "What you see is what you fly" flight path indication on the ND (i.e. curved trajectories with the turn radius properly computed based on speed and angular turn distance.)
- Implementation of all Airbus AP modes, except some non-precision approach modes (Selected and managed modes, speed constraints respected, "at or below" contraints in phase climb, "at or above" constraints in phase descent.)
- Full PFD and ND displays with fully independent display and different data sources for the captain and copilot displays.
- Independent autopilots
Custom 3D Sounds:
- Custom 3D stereo engine sound system
- Hundreds of system and in-cockpit sounds
- Interactive flight attendant helper
Seven Liveries included in the package:
- Airbus Carbon
- Air France
- Airbus House colors
- United Airlines
XPlane 11 (64 bit)
Windows, Linux and MAC fully supported
1 GB VRAM, 4 GB RAM
Support forum for the A350 XWB
Download-Size: 730 MB
- Fixed fuel consumption bug
- Popup PFD and popup ND are now scalable with the mouse wheel
- Fixed bank angle protection in manual flight
- Fixed throttle lever issue for some throttle lever setups
- Fixed the V button missing bug
- Fixed error lines on first load bug
- Changed the way charts work (fixed an issue on some machines)
- Removed java dependency
- Fixed the issue with charts not loading in win 10
- FMGS fix for XP11, XFMC is NOT supported in XP11 due to changes to Xplanes FMS
- Thrust reverse via F1 is now optional