Prix incl. 20% TVA plus frais de port
Order here now | Lead time up to 2 weeks
- Réf. d'article : AS15827
- Fabricant: Virtual Fly
A multi-aircraft touchscreen cockpit designed for every type of pilot. Have fun and stay sharp with the ultimate cost-effective Glass Cockpit flight panel. Domestic or Professional use.
SOLO GA1 Glass Cockpit Flight Panel. GA, stands for General Aviation, 1 for G1000. Fly Single &Twin engine Piston aircraft.
The SOLO GA1 is a panel compatible with MSFS and X-Plane11 using their G1000 pop up displays. Connect it to your simulator computer with HDMI cables and USB cables, follow Virtual Fly's setup guide and fly.
This panel incorporates their backlighted VF-G1000, you can see all the details here. This flight panel also includes all the switches (Masters, engines, lights, anti-ice, fuel system, L. Gear, Flaps, etc..) in an ergonomic and aeronautical cockpit. Equipped with glareshield light for night flights.
Add your favorite Virtual Fly flight controls, perfectly fitted to the flight panel. We offer special prices for more units if you need them in the present or future of your flight school.
When ordering SOLO GA1 panel you will get
- Brand new SOLO GA1 panel with unique Serial Number
- Warranty Card with Related Serial Number for Technical Support
- All Cables, power supply, and magnetic labels
Great to maintain IFR currency and keeping skills sharp when the weather is not good enough to fly the real thing!
- Cessna Skyhawk 172 (G1000) - default
- BeechcraftBaron 58 (G1000) - Free MOD from X-Plane Forums
- TextronAviationCessna 172 Skyhawk (G1000) - default
- TextronAviationBeechcraftBonanza G36 - default
- Cirrus SR22 - default
- Exact G1000 replica with backlighted faceplate and buttons. Each element, knob, and button have the exact same shape, tactile sensation, and size as the real one (*1)
- The VF-G1000 doesn't come with any G1000 software. It is compatible with the G1000 pop-out displays from MSFS and X-Plane 11
- PFD and MFD with IPS 10.4” display -1024x768 resolution
- The audio panel includes functional triangular indicator LEDs and display backup button
- It is a Plug&Play Driverless computer setu and uses 1 USB port and 2 HDMI ports. You will have it set up and running in less than 1 hour, if you encounter any problems contact Virtual Fly's support team for remote technical assistance
- Aluminum sequential flaps and landing gear controls with mechanical interlock.100% metal construction
- Equipped with glareshield light for night flights
- The VFHubsoftware is an intuitive and easy-to-use control panel for the VF G1000 and all VirtualFly devices that connects them to MSFS & X-Plane11. It let to test, calibrate, set up and adjust to desired needs all our peripherals and panels from the same place
(*1) SD card reader is not functional.
2 CONFIGURATION AVAILABLE
- Single and Twin Engine Piston:
- Lights: Beacon, Landing, Taxi, Navigation, Strobe, Recognition, and Panel lights
- Switches: Left & Right Cowl Flaps, Left & Right Fuel Pump, Prop. Sync., Pitot Heat, sequential Flaps Switch, Parking Brake, Landing Gear, and Prop. De-ice
- Ignition and Electrical: Master Avionics, Master Battery, Left & Right Alternator, 2 Magnetos for Left & Right Engine, Left & Right Prime, Left & Right Ignition
- G1000 Avionics Systems
- Single and Twin Engine Turboprop:
- Lights: Beacon, Landing, Taxi, Navigation, Strobe., Recognition, and Panel lights
- Switches: Left & Right Fuel Valve, Left & Right Fuel Pump, Prop. Sync., Pitot Heat, Flaps, Parking Brake, Landing Gear, and Prop. De-ice
- Ignition and Electrical: Master Avionics, Master Battery, Left & Right Generators, Left & Right Autoignition, and Left & Right Starter
- G1000 Avionics System
- Product Dimensions (with packing): L 890 mm / W 590 mm / H 390 mm
- Product Weight (with packing): 23 kg
- 1 x USB cables (included)
- 2 x HDMI cables (included)
- Powered at 115-230VAC