Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15075
- Publisher: aviaworx
- Language: English
aviaServer allows you to use your tablet / phone as a remote CDU and remote Overhead supporting many different mobile devices (Android, iPhone / iPad, Windows tablet / phone).
aviaOverhead allows you to display and control PMDG’s 737, 747 and 777 jetliners. aviaOverhead comes in 2 flavors:
- as a stand-alone application that runs on a computer in your network
- or as a webapp, very similar to aviaCDU
In both cases you need aviaServer up and running as that established the connection to your Flight Simulator.
The current version allows you to interact with the overhead panel of the:
- PMDG 737 NGX (SP1c or later) or 737 NGXu
- PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II, including the 747-8
- PMDG 777
aviaOverhead for the 777 supports both Passenger and Freighter variants and you can choose between the two.
aviaOverhead for the 747 supports the -400, -400 Freighter, -8i and -8 Freighter variants. The correct configuration is loaded automatically based on the loaded aircraft.
You can choose the product when you activate the license key within aviaServer.
- Microsoft Flight Simulation X (with SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2, V3, V4.2 or V5
- Either PMDG 737 NGX with SP1c, PMDG 737 NGXu, PMDG 777X, or PMDG 747 QOTS II
- .NET Runtime 3.5 SP1 and 4.0
- For the standalone aviaOverhead client: A Windows PC connected to the same network as the PC that runs aviaServer
- If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in [P3D folder]\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi