Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14543
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Carsten Hölscher
- Language: English/German
- EAN: 4015918145435
- Current version: STEAM
Enter the virtual cab and experience a train driver’s operations at the highest level of realism. ZUSI 3 Aerosoft Edition is a train simulation for PCs, the professional version of which is also being used in railway companies for engine driver training. It features accurate prototypical routes, authentic driving and braking physics, prototypical and fully functional signalling, realistic timetables, and many variants of the train protection systems PZB, LZB, and ETCS.
This train simulator is especially suited for ambitious hobby train drivers, while beginners can easily and intuitively dive into the world of train simulation thanks to various assistance options – for example, setting the protection systems less restrictive for an easier learning curve.
In total, ZUSI 3 comes with 500 kilometres of drivable routes, including the route Cologne–Düsseldorf that was developed for the Aerosoft Edition, the upper Ruhr valley railway, the marsh railway Heide–Westerland, and the ICE route Kassel-Göttingen. The rolling stock comprises more than 200 locomotive and EMU/DMU variants, including the ICE as well as DB cl 101, cl 141, cl 146, and cl 185. More than 150 passenger coaches and 200 freight wagons complete the drivable trains.
ZUSI 3 is also extensively expandable. The included editors can be used to create user content for ZUSI to share them with the community.
- Hundreds of trains can operate simultaneously in a timetable, possibly affecting each other; An autopilot controls all trains other than the user’s.
- Preview of every train with overview of timetable and vehicles
- Vehicles controllable with keyboard and mouse, with cab controller devices like the Raildriver, or with gamepads and joysticks
- Assistance for beginners: adjustable level of realism
- Prototypical driving and braking physics, observing tilt, air and curve resistance
- Simulation of various drive types and brake systems
- More than 500 km of drivable route
- More than 200 locomotives and EMUs/DMUs, incl. different variants and liveries
- More than 150 passenger coaches, incl. different variants and liveries
- More than 200 freight wagons, incl. different variants and liveries
- Various Sifa systems are simulated in detail
- Various door protection systems
- Original surround sound
- Prototypical signalling. All German signal systems are included (form signals, HI, SK, H/V in three types, and Ks signals)
- Prototypical track layout, incl. superelevation/cant even for points
- Routes are built as smaller modules that will be combined to larger networks within a timetable scenario
- Fully featured editors included, to create your own timetable scenarios, vehicles, route modules, etc.
- Interfaces to geo data for prototypical and accurate route alignment
- Train protection systems rendered with all functions relevant to the train driver:
- Indusi I54, I60, I60R, PZB60 (ÖBB), PZB90 1.5 und 2.0, PZ80, PR80R
- LZB/I80 with and without PZB90, CIR-ELKE, LZB full and divided block control
- GNT/ZUB122 and 262 with tilting technique
- ETCS (European Train Control System)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Dual Core CPU with 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM
Free disk space: 2.5 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction. To use this product you have to agree with the Steam Subscriber Agreement („SSA“).
Version 3.3 - Pack 000103:
- Extension of the Lehrte-Hamburg to Bardowick route
- Route extension Siegstrecke
- New timetable "Fiktiver Deutschland-Takt" on the route network Hagen/Paderborn/Kassel/Göttingen
- Driver's cab BR 218 in full HD resolution; variants I60 and PZB90
- New driver's cab and sounds for the BR 42x
- Updated driver's cab for Bnrdzf-VLok, 120, 110.3, 181
- Sound updates for the BR610/628
- New LINT 27/41, Citynightline double-decker sleeping car
- Switches, bugs fixed etc.