Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14034
- Fabricante: Just Flight London
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.00
Aeroplane Heaven's Miles Hawk Speed Six for FSX and P3D brings you this vintage speedster with high definition textures and special paint techniques, an authentic animated VC, accurate flight dynamics and an authentic sound set.
In the 1930s and 40s Miles was a prolific producer of sturdy, lightweight and efficient light aircraft. The company produced cabin monoplanes and one-off racers to compete in the many air races of the period. One such racer was the Hawk Speed Six, a development of the Hawk Major trainer, one of only three ever made and the subject of this simulation.
A new lower profile canopy was fitted in 1939 and the paintwork changed from the traditional Miles cream to black and cream. The airframe was dismantled and stored throughout the war years.
After the war, 'No 8' was championed by Ronald Paine, who owned and raced the aeroplane for nearly 18 years. In 1971, with a new owner, 'No.8' underwent a complete overhaul and refurbishment and Ronald Paine once again flew her to a second place in the King's Cup of 1972.
- High definition textures, including specular, bump and reflection maps
- Authentic animated VC
- Accurate flight dynamics
- In-game options - special configuration panel allows for seat height adjustment and view angles in the VC and the removal of the pilot when on the ground
- Special paint techniques - specially developed texture techniques to simulate the different coverings used for the airframe and wooden cockpit interior
- Authentic sounds - a fully engineered sound-set faithfully reproduces the unique sounds of the D.H. Gypsy engine
- PDF User Guide
Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Prepar3D v1-v3
Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
2 GB RAM
512 MB graphics card
Download-Size: 92 MB