Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15164
- Fabricante: France VFR
- Versión actual: 1.0
This photorealistic scenery for FSX represents the region Poitou-Charentes in high definition textures of 1 meter/pixel, very high definition mesh 4.75 meters, complete autogen and 3D coverage, numerous objects and VFR landmarks (lighthouses, bridges, ports, anchorages, wind turbines, pylons, monuments...) and detailed port areas.
The new VFR Regional series was designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
"VFR Regional" products embed all enhancements from the new 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR. This technology already allows to generate the most realistic and dense environments ever seen. It does not intend to model real world accurately but to create a copy "as real as it gets" on a massive scale. It will evolve to adapt to the needs and new data available.
- Ground textures from 0.85 to 1 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition in Flight Simulator X® (summer only)
- Very high definition specific mesh (relief) 4.75 meters real (LOD13)
- Lakes and rivers completely cut off with navigable water
- Management of seabed transparency over the entire scene
- Semi-detailed airports and aerodromes including correction of "platform" effects
- Addition of the main semi-detailed ULM bases with conservation of the runway reliefs
- Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, pylons, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions)
- Several hundred thousand remarkable objects and buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power stations, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, lampposts, road signs)
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing the modeling of several million buildings and realistic vegetation zones adapted to the region
- Extremely dense and realistic vegetation cover optimized thanks to a rendering module driven by artificial intelligence (AI)
- Autogen buildings including specific and optimized 3D variants
- Geo-referenced alignment ensuring maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same area
- Development process 100% Microsoft® SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases