FeelThere - TIST - St. Thomas International Airport MSFS
Microsoft Flight Simulator
20,52 € *
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15548
- Fabricante: FeelThere
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.7.0
TIST public airport located west of the central business district on the island of St. Thomas...más
Información del producto "FeelThere - TIST - St. Thomas International Airport MSFS"
TIST public airport located west of the central business district on the island of St. Thomas has arrived for Microsoft Flight Simulator developed by FeelThere team. This airport is currently the largest international airport in the United States Virgin Islands and one of the busiest hubs in the eastern Caribbean, our favorite at FeelThere.
The airport operates one main runway, 7,000 ft × 150 ft (2,134 m × 46 m) long.Featuring two departure areas and 11 gates, the airport is fairly easy to navigate and services major international airlines, including American, Delta, JetBlue, Spirit, and United.
- The airport was originally known as Bourne Field and was an airfield for the U.S. military. The Virgin Islands took ownership of the airport after World War Two. The original terminal was first built in the 1940s and called the Harry S. Truman Airport.
- In 1984, the airport was renamed after the second elected governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands - Cyril E. King.
- Cyril E. King’s runway was expanded from 4,200-feet to 7,000-feet in 1992, making it one of the largest deep-water runways in the Caribbean.
- High detail models
- Partial internal model
- Custom ground lines and buildings
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
Enlaces de continuación a "FeelThere - TIST - St. Thomas International Airport MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- Resized parking spots 1-8 so they will show larger jet aircraft
- Added a new ground services file that excludes taxi-out pushbacks and marshallers (GA_SMALL and GA_CARGO)
- Fixed taxiways. Default ATC would not show the taxi ribbon and would not name taxi routes
- Fixed incorrect hold short locations
- Fixed: Some customers reported pink grounds with the error, this update should address that problem