Prix incl. 20% TVA plus frais de port
Order here now | Lead time up to 2 weeks
- Réf. d'article : AS15826
- Fabricant: Virtual Fly
A multi-aircraft touchscreen cockpit designed for every type of pilot. Have fun and stay sharp with the ultimate cost-effective analogue flight panel. Domestic or Professional use. Back to basics!
SOLO GA Analogue Flight Panel. GA, stands for General Aviation. Fly Single & Twin engine Piston and Turboprop, in one single touch.
A Plug&Fly tactile flight panel designed to fly your favourite analogue aircraft, as easy as selecting the desired cockpit display from the tactile screen menu.
The SOLO GA incorporates an internal barebone PC which manages all the gauges, indicators, switches, rotary encoders and RadioStack, so the panel doesn’t need any resource from your Flight simulator computer, connect the panel to your Simulator computer with an Ethernet cable, install and execute our communication module and everything is ready to fly.
Virtual Fly's SOLO GA includes magnetic labels with different text to put over the switches and knobs for when changing from one type of aircraft to another. Equipped with glareshield light for night flights. Get everything you want in one place. Engine Start switches, lighting, fuel, navigation, comms…you have it all!
It is an ideal choice for flight schools and home users that don’t have a bigger space for a dual or full motion system but still need realistic visuals, controls and cockpits. Great to maintain IFR currency and keeping skills sharp when the weather is not good enough to fly the real thing!
Simulated airplanes: Cessna 172, Cessna 182 RG, Mooney Bravo, Baron B58, Beech King Air 200 and generic panels for single & twin engine on Piston and turboprop GA aircraft. In generic mode choose if you like to fly with HSI or Gyro directional gauge, choose the full range of your airspeed and if you want EFIS mode (only for turboprop).
When ordering our SOLO GA you will get
- Brand new SOLO GA with Internal PC and unique Serial Number
- Warranty Card with Related Serial Number for Technical Support
- All Cables and extra accessories necessary for functionality
- Plug&Fly Technology: No computer skills, it connects to any computer running X-Plane11 and Prepar3D v4-v5 with a simple Ethernet cable. Connect with the Virtual Fly Support team if you need remote assistance
- The “VFConnect3” SOFT is an executable module that makes the connection between the SOLO GA panel and the main Flight Simulator computer
- Because it runs on its own BAREBONE computer, it does not consume any resources from the graphics cards or CPU of the computer to which it is connected
- Equipped with "glareshield light" for night flights
- 100% metal construction
- It incorporates aluminum sequential flaps control and aluminum landing gear control with mechanical interlocking
- In the generic panels, you can select 3 different scaled airspeed backdrops: 200kt, 400kt and 600kt, you can also select the type of the directional indicator: Gyro or HSI
- EFIS type indicators can also be selected (only in turboprop)
- The touch-screen allows you to operate the Radiostack push buttons
- Built-in physical rotary switches to manage all gauges and radio frequencies
- Quickly change the labels on the switches and knobs to the aircraft configuration selected using the included magnetic labels. One set is included
- Equipped with Internet connection if a remote session is required from the Virtual Fly support team
- Touch-screen technology - The SOLO GA features a touchscreen display with a choice of 8 different types of flight panels:
- Cessna 172
- Cessna 182 (P3D)
- Mooney Bravo (P3D)
- Beechcraft Baron 58
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (P3D/MSFS) / King Air C90 (XP)
- Generic panel for Single Engine Piston Engine
- Generic panel for Turbo-prop Single Engine
- Generic panel for Twin-Engine Piston Engines
- Generic panel for Twin Turbo-prop engines
2 CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE
- Single and Twin Engine Piston:
- Lights: Beacon, Landing, Taxi, Navigation, Strobe., Recognition, and Panel lights
- Switches: Left & Right Cowl Flaps, Left & Right Fuel Pump, Prop. Sync., Pitot Heat, sequential Flaps Switch, Parking Brake, Landing Gear, and Prop. De-ice
- Ignition and Electrical: Master Avionics, Master Battery, Left & Right Alternator, 2 Magnetos for Left & Right Engine, Left & Right Prime, Left & Right Ignition
- Clock: Includes Chrono and O.A.T. / Volts
- Gauges and Indicators: Indicated Airspeed, Attitude, Altimeter, Turn Coordinator, HSI, Vertical Speed, Gyro-Directional, VOR1, VOR2, ADF (NDB), Flaps Position; Elevator, Rudder, & Aileron Trim Position, Landing Gear Position, Compass, Annunciator Panel; Left & Right: Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, CHT, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Manifold Pressure, RPM, VAC, Fuel Quantity, and Alternator Load
- Touch-driven Radio Stack: Includes Audio Panel, Autopilot, COM1, COM2, NAV1, NAV2, ADF, DME, and Transponder modules
- Single and Twin Engine Turboprop (same configuration as the previous list with the following changes):
- The COWL FLAP switches on both engines, become AUTOFEATHER ARM– EFIS POWER
- The LEFT/RIGHT Magneto switches on both engines, become START – AUTO IGNITION
- The ALT switches on both engines become GEN switches
- Exclusive TurboProp engine gauge indicators: Torque, ITT, Prop RPM, RPM, Fuel Flow, Oil Press-temp
- Product Dimensions (with packing): L 860 mm / W 530 mm / H 280 mm
- Product Weight (with packing): 23 kg
- 1 x Ethernet cable (included)
- Powered at 115-230VAC