Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS15187
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Sviluppatore: LimeSim
- Lingua: Deutsch/English
- Versione corrente: 184.108.40.206
Being infamous for its construction delays, the German capital's new (and now only) airport is finally open and available for MSFS!
This DLC covers the new Airport Berlin Brandenburg as well as the former Berlin Schönefeld Airport. Fly government personnel and guests to the new reception area with its own terminal and apron, fly tourists on sightseeing flights over the not-too-distant city center or simply carry freight and/or passengers from one of many terminals, including the re-branded Terminal 5 (formerly SXF) and BER Terminal 1 and 2 as well as the freight apron.
Being in the center of Europe, BER offers you innumerable opportunities for your occasional after-work flight while the airport also caters for wide body jets that bring you to more distant destinations in the Americas, Asia and Africa.
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Berlin Brandenburg Airport (EDDB, BER)
- Brand new highly detailed government terminal with reception area for the German Capital‘s government VIP‘s including presidents, premier ministers, kings and queens...
- Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and other airport facilities
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout (including the brand new taxiway G, taxiway C extension, apron 3B and more)
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
- Detailed terrain elevation data lets you feel almost every tiny slope that is there in real world when taxiing (e.g. taxiways tilted sideways for sewage reasons)
- Custom animated jetways
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- New Terminal 2 and other buildings recently constructed
- One of the first add-ons to use the advanced new MSFS airport lighting system for taxiways with custom made models for this airport
- VFR scenery surroundings like Waltersdorf shopping complex, autobahn flyovers, bridges and more bring the surrounding scenery to life
- Functional Safegates (VDGS) will be integrated as soon as there is a reliable technical solution by the MSFS SDK
- After installation, please select „Schonefeld / EDDB“ as long as MSFS hasn‘t updated to the airport‘s new name
Conclusion by Twinfinite.net:
"Ultimately, Berlin Brandenburg Airport is a much-needed addition if you plan to fly to the capital of Germany. It isn’t 100% perfect, but its size, sprawling nature, and remote aprons create an interesting taxiing experience, and there is a lot to see.
It’s a massive improvement over the incomplete default scenery, while the attention to detail and extensive work done on the surroundings that you’ll see on departure and landing further improve the value of the add-on."
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- No more CTDs caused by jetways (no reports on those yet but the little risk that was left should be eliminated now)
- Jetways should now connect properly again - without weird twists of the head
- Jetways should properly spawn again. Upon loading the flight, even if you change aircraft before starting the flight (latest MSFS bug)
Version 220.127.116.11 via ASUpdater:
- FIXED: Wrong start position RWY 27L
Version 18.104.22.168 via ASUpdater:
- Added missing simobjects cfg files
Version 22.214.171.124 via ASUpdater:
- Improved interior modelling of BER terminal airside with furniture and people giving it a more immersive appearance.
- Much more "clutter content" like more vehicles and cargo containers around the gates, more 3D cars on the car parks etc. - all adding more life to the airport.
- More "dirty layout" of the main aprons.
- BER tower: Added missing red (steady) and white (flashing) lights and raised height by 10 meters (was too low)
- Changed file names to less common ones to avoid CTDs (none reported yet but always better to be safe!)
- Other minor fixes like: Adjusted radar animations, all windsocks pointing into the right direction etc.
Version 126.96.36.199 via ASUpdater:
- FIXED: Missing approach waypoints
- FIXED: Inverted ILS frequencies south runway
- FIXED: Removed outdated navaids, made it possible that only MSFS navaids will be loaded instead, which are in doubt more up to date with future sim-updates
- FIXED: Removed small terrain bump on south runway and small ditch on north runway
- FIXED: Removed duplicated overrun/blastpad arrows