Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14892
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Stairport Sceneries, Emmanuel Stefanakis
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 1.00
Approach Airport Chania, named after the Crete resistance fighter “Ioannis Daskalogiannis”, now in XPlane 11! The international airport is located on the Akrotiri peninsula that is part of the island of Crete in southern Greece.
The scenery offers a highly realistic flight experience thanks to high-resolution ground textures and high detailed 3d objects and buildings.
A customized, high-resolution mesh, PBR ground textures, animated vehicles as well as change of seasons bring the airport and its surroundings to life.
This add-on is also compatible with ORBX TerraFlora and the Scenery Animation Manager.
- High detailed ground textures and runway - taxiway lines including the new apron parking positions and lines modified in summer 2018
- High detailed 3d objects & buildings including the new terminal building completed in 2018
- Custom static aircrafts according to real world service
- HDR lighting including detailed 3d taxi and runway lighting
- Animated vehicles in the apron area
- Animated marshaller (SAM required)
- Custom mesh for unique elevation including sloped runway (Ortho4XP patch included)
- PBR ground textures
- HD vegetation and grass
- Custom Color & Season Adjustments (SAMv2 Plugin required):
- ORBX TerraFlora (Vegetation)
- SAM Seasons (Vegetation + Orthophoto)
- Ortho4XP (Vegetation)
- SFD Global (Vegetation + Orthophoto)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+
Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics card: 1 GB, DirectX 11