Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock
- Article number: AS14160
- Manufact./Publisher: Virtual Fly
Step on for real with our Hall Effect Ruddo PLUS. Feel the Load Cells on differential brakes for... more
Product information "Virtual Fly - RUDDO Pedals"
Step on for real with our Hall Effect Ruddo PLUS. Feel the Load Cells on differential brakes for superior performance and durability. Designed to simulate the minimum effort exerted in real aircraft.
- Now with HALL EFFECT MAGNETIC SENSORS incorporated; This makes our Ruddo PLUS a life-time product
- Designed to simulate the minimum effort exerted in real aircraft
- Incredibly real! Brake force differential activated according to the force exerted (incorporates a series of pressure sensors also called "load cells" that calculate the pressure exerted by each foot)
- Pedals 100% manufactured from aluminium alloy
- Driver incorporated to adjust the maximum force exerted (for people who prefer a smoother touch)
- Two holding types: through hollows in the platform base or with Velcro straps
- Linear ball guide technology that offers you extra-smooth touches
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS), Prepar3D and XPlane
- For set-up, we provide you with a driver that connects directly with FSX or Prepar3D; however, this can be programmed like any other games device, using FSUIPC or the drop-down MFS/P3D menus
- With pressure exerted sensors
- Linear ball guide technology
- Aluminium alloy pedals
- Length: 393 mm / Width: 400 mm / Height: 253 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
Related links to "Virtual Fly - RUDDO Pedals"