Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15130
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: Jo Erlend Sund, Simen Nygaard
- Idioma: English/Deutsch
- Versión actual: 18.104.22.168 via ASUpdater
The international Airport Trondheim-Værnes, located in Northern-Trøndelag, is the fourth largest airport in Norway with approximately 4,4 million passengers per year. The major hub for the Norwegian Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) and the Norwegian Widerøe airline exists since 1914 and operates the very busy route between Trondheim and Oslo, amongst others.
Værnes Church, the oldest preserved stone building in Norway, is located south-east of the Airport. Approaching the airport from the east, it is visible on the left-hand side.
The airport’s realistic replica with detailed models of the terminal and other buildings now brings the Norwegian area steeped in history to life in the Microsoft Flight Simulator. Photorealistic building and ground textures as well as numerous lightings and striking landmarks let the airport and its surroundings appear close to reality.
- Includes a highly accurate recreation of Trondheim Airport, Værnes
- Highly detailed models of airport terminal, buildings and other facilities
- Photo-realistic building and ground textures
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Densely placed ground equipment and ramp clutter objects
- Accurate terrain and runway profile
- Terminal interior included
- Interiors included for the VFK (aeroclub), Helitrans and Rely hangars
- Custom aerial image covering the airport and its vicinity
- Landmark buildings and bridges in the vicinity of the airport
- Custom taxiway lighting effects, Custom runway guard lighting
- Approach and runway lights adapted to match real world counterpart
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- Custom windsock model
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Version 22.214.171.124 via ASUpdater:
- Various terrain mesh adjustments
- Disabled dynamic snow build up inside terminal interiors
- Various improvements to VDGS:
- Replaced VDGS with APIS system used at Trondheim
- Fixed issue where VDGS could spawn at incorrect altitudes
- VDGS now spawns at all equipped stands, not just the stand occupied by the user aircraft
- Note that the guidance part of the system still only activates when ATC clears you to a stand (*)
- Until then the VDGS will show general info such as current UTC time and temperature
- Improvements to jetway visuals
- Corrected LOD values for jetways
- Added ramp connection for rear exits at jetway equipped stands
- Adjusted spawn positions for ground equipment
*ATC clearance is only needed from touchdown to parking, ATC guidance for the whole flight isn't needed. Contacting Ground after touchdown and requesting "Taxi to Gate" is sufficient.
Version 126.96.36.199 via ASUpdater:
- Fixed incorrect stand number on jetway 37
- Fixed elevation issues at holding point A4 after MFS Update #6 (188.8.131.52)
Version 184.108.40.206 via ASUpdater:
- Jetways are now animated.
- Added VDGS guidance.(*) (stands 30 to 36)
- Fixed blank taxi clearance.
- Remote stands now have ramp connection.
- Fixed missing localizer signal when aircraft is on the runway.
- ILS frequency is now set automatically in FMS.
*Note: The VDGS are treated similarly to ground crew marshallers, the frequency these objects spawn are based on the "Vehicle Density" option. Selecting a stand equiped with a VDGS as the destination during flight planning also increases the chance for such an object to spawn.
Version 220.127.116.11 via ASUpdater:
- Added reflective properties to ground textures
- Fixed crash when requesting pushback
- Improved taxiway lighting effects
- Removed terrain bump at the RWY 09 threshold
- Added dynamic light effect to holding point wigwags
- Removed levitating bushes next to ramp M2 & M3
- Added extra redundancy to remove default tree clusters at western ramp
Version 18.104.22.168 via ASUpdater:
- Fixed missing trees after 22.214.171.124 update
- Fixed incorrect loading radius for car models at southern parking lots
- Added more distinct runway wear textures