30,13 € *
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14146
- Fabricante: France VFR
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.01
Complete your scenery of Auvergne Region with this photorealistic extension pack for P3D V4/V5....más
Información del producto "Auvergne VFR - Extension Pack P3D V4/V5"
Complete your scenery of Auvergne Region with this photorealistic extension pack for P3D V4/V5.
The new VFR Regional & Extension Pack series were designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
- Night gGround textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition covering whole scenry area
- 3D light sources with halo covering whole scenery area
- New dynamic lighting : stadiums, downtowns, castles, churches… (depending on your simulator’s properties)
- High resolution Day/night textures (0.5 m/pix) around main ultralight facilities
- High resolution Day/night textures (0.5 m/pix) around main points of interest (depending on each scenery)
- Various airports enhancements (depending on each scenery)
- New vegetation autogen in all urban & suburban areas, villages, housing estate
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
Enlaces de continuación a "Auvergne VFR - Extension Pack P3D V4/V5"
Martin Lockheed - Prepar3D V4/V5 with VFR Regional - Auvergne VFR P3D V4/V5
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits)
CPU: min. 2 GHz Dual Core (3 GHz recommended)
RAM: min. 4 GB or higher
Graphics: min. 2 GB (DDR5 PCI-E x16) or higher
20 GB free hard drive space
Download-Size: 1.5 GB