The best representation of Vienna Airport on the market has been rebuilt from the ground up...más
Información del producto "Gaya Simulations - LOWW - Vienna"
The best representation of Vienna Airport on the market has been rebuilt from the ground up using the new Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK, making use of features like the sim’s native jetway functionality (with custom assets, of course) and support for our incredible animations, which make the scenery feel more like a real place.
- Accurate and up-to-date recreation of Vienna-Schwechat Airport
- Fully optimised for smooth performance
- Operable and native Microsoft Flight Simulator jetways
- High quality static aircraft
- Interior modelling of some terminals viewable from the airside
- Advanced hand-made animations to bring the airport to life
- Stunning night environment lighting and effects
- Sloped runways
- Authentic Vienna Airport ground service vehicles
- Rebuilt from the ground up with the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK
Enlaces de continuación a "Gaya Simulations - LOWW - Vienna"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
- New true-to-life jetways models for all terminals with all new billboards and advertising
- New Gaya GSE: beautiful and fully custom Vienna-specific ground service equipment
- Overhauled object placement throughout the airport, improving visuals and accuracy
- Fixed AI traffic (FSLTL)
- Fixed AFCAD for AI traffic
- Fixed taxiway lights, including the addition of orange and blue lights in the W area
- Static AI removed
- Fixed TIN/Imagery bug from World Update 6
- Added Solar Farm south of RWY11/29
- Added LODs to all objects
- Optimized normal map sizes for Xbox compatibility
- Fixed missing parking positions and improved spawn positions
- Fixed vegetation to fit new satellite imagery
- Fixed some terraforming issues
- Many quality of life fixes, such as fence placement, jetblast fences, taxi signs, etc.
- Supporting an on release community-made GSX profile