As of 2017, Norfolk International was ranked as the 70th-busiest airport in the United States...más
Información del producto "KORF - Norfolk International Airport MSFS"
As of 2017, Norfolk International was ranked as the 70th-busiest airport in the United States and the fourth-busiest in Virginia in terms of passengers served annually. Norfolk features gorgeous approaches from all angles, 3 being over-the-water approaches that bring a challenge. Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest and United offer convenient access to hundreds of cities worldwide.
- HDR lighting matching real world photographs (generators running on the cargo pad for example)
- 2020 airport layout
- Many different hand-crafted objects and details specifically made via visual research
- Cleanup of the Norfolk airport grounds (removed trees, fixed water on the end of RWY23, etc.)
- Ground clutter with proper decaling
- Proper airport data (PAPI light positioning, taxi-pathing, etc.)
- HD buildings and objects with PBR
- Free support and upgrades for updates (especially when new jetways are able to be brought over)
- LCACs base full of LCACs
- Rebuild of ground material framework taking advantage of PBR
Enlaces de continuación a "KORF - Norfolk International Airport MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.