DC Scenery Design - PAPG - Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport XP
14,52 € *
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15371
- Fabricante: DC Scenery Design
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.0
Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport (IATA: PSG, ICAO: PAPG, FAA LID: PSG) is a state owned,...más
Información del producto "DC Scenery Design - PAPG - Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport XP"
Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport (IATA: PSG, ICAO: PAPG, FAA LID: PSG) is a state owned, public use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) southeast of the central business district of Petersburg, a city in the Petersburg Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska that has no road access to the outside world. Airline service is subsidized by the Essential Air Service program.
Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport has one runway designated 5/23 with an asphalt surface measuring 6,400 by 150 feet (1,951 x 46m). Alaska Airlines operates daily Boeing 737-700 passenger and formerly operated Boeing 737-400 passenger/cargo Combi aircraft jet service from the airport.
- High detailed hangars
- Customized ground
- High resolution textures (including PBR) on all objects and buildings
- High detailed Terminal
- Accurate taxiway, runway and apron
- Custom night lighting
Enlaces de continuación a "DC Scenery Design - PAPG - Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport XP"
- X-Plane 11.41+
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-Bit recommended) or macOS X
- Processor: 3.0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor recommended)
- Graphics card: 3D graphics card with min. 2 GB memory