10,07 € *
Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS16021
- Publisher: France VFR
- Versione corrente: 1.0.0
Metz-Nancy Lorraine Airport is a French airport located in Moselle department in the Grand-Est... altro
Informazione prodotto "France VFR - LFJL - Metz-Nancy Lorraine MSFS"
Metz-Nancy Lorraine Airport is a French airport located in Moselle department in the Grand-Est region.
LFJL - Metz-Nancy Lorraine is an airport add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator from the Airport France Pack 3 which models Metz-Nancy Lorraine airport in extremely detailed fashion, including airport buildings, textures and ground markings as well as its night lights and many objects on the platform.
- High resolution ground textures reworked aerial images from IGN
- Detailed ground markings
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings
- Realistic night lighting reworked
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked
- Compatible with the VFR France product range
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided
Link correlati a "France VFR - LFJL - Metz-Nancy Lorraine MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Free disk space: 1 GB