The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (KCVG) offers non-stop passenger service to 62 destinations with 179 peak daily departures.The airport is a focus city for Allegiant Air, Delta Air Lines, and Frontier Airlines, as well as being the largest market for Vacation Express. The airport’s international destinations include Cancún, Cozumel, Freeport, Montego Bay, Paris, Punta Cana, Reykjavík, and Toronto.
In addition, CVG is the fastest-growing cargo airport in North America: The airport is a global hub for both Amazon Air and DHL Aviation, handling numerous domestic and international cargo flights every day. Overall, CVG ranks 4th in North America for total cargo operations.
- Runway Material: Concrete
- Length of Runway 9/27: 12001 x 150 ft
- Length of Runway 18C/36C: 11000 x 150 ft
- Length of Runway 18L/36R: 10000 x 150 ft
- Length of Runway 18R/36L: 8000 x 150 ft
- Service: Civil - Cargo
- Aiport Type: Public
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- UHD Realistic Custom Textures
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Amazing and detailed night textures
- Ground Traffic
- Animated Custom Jetways
- Animated Radar
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Dual Core i3, i5, i7 with 3 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM
- Free hard disk space: 3 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.