Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15717
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Developer: Romantic Wings
- Language: English
- Current version: 0.2.0
This Romantic Wings collection for Microsoft Flight Simulator provides five different variants of the Messerschmitt Me 262, four different variants of the Heinkel He 162, an upgraded version of Peenemünde airfield (EDCP), ships and other objects.
All the included aircraft have been built to represent their real-world WWII counterparts as closely as possible.
- Me 262
- Me 262 B1U1
- Me 262 Lorin
- Me 262 V083
- Me 262 V555
Heinkel He 162:
- He 162 Spatz
- He 162 Type C
- He 162 Type D
- He 162 A10
Included in this pack is a modification of the existing MSFS rendition of Peenemünde airfield (EDCP). It extends playing capabilities by creating new parking spots (Mil Combat 152 and 174), three ships and many WWII objects such as cars, aircraft, V1 and V2 rockets and much more.
Ships and other objects:
The main ships are the two cruisers 'Bismarck' and 'Prinz Eugen', as seen in the Baltic during the 'Rheinübung' exercise. They are escorted by a supply ship in the colours of the Hapag'.
Other objects include aircraft (Ju 87, Ar 193), trucks, cars, V1, V2/A4 (static and launching), Tiger tanks and much more.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7-4460 or better
- Video Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 770 with 8 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Memory: 5 GB
- The Flight Models of all Messerschmitt Me262 aircraft have been reworked and adapted to the real aircraft
- A typo bug in the Flaps control prevented the use of the second stage of flaps, thus corrupting the flight model further
- A set of custom views, using the keys 0 .. 9 in combination with the ALT key was integrated (see pictures in Manual)