Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14579
- Publisher: Contact Sales
- Language: English*
- EAN: 5055957702083
- Current version: STEAM
Build up your headquarter from the foundation to a complex emergency centre! The safety of the citizens in your city is in your hands – are you up to the challenge?
In Rescue HQ you build, organise, and manage a station for the three emergency departments police, fire brigade, and ambulance. With a limited initial budget, you further develop the HQ, expand your crew with new employees and provide them with all the equipment and vehicles they need. From time to time, large events will take place that demand your full attention. During all that you constantly take difficult decisions – do you invest in a new vehicle or in recreation rooms? Do you let your staff deal with paperwork to earn money or send them to the next mission? Do you have enough employees for the night shift or will they have to work double shifts, thus risking their exhaustion? In Rescue HQ, resources and time are constantly scarce, demanding good planning and well-considered compromises from you.
However, when you have arranged all pending duties and your station is running, you can take a moment to watch your staff scurry around, interrogating prisoners, treating injured persons – and enjoying a snack or a nap every once in a while.
Can you keep cool and stay on top of the situation, even in times of many concurrent emergencies? Prove your skills, your city counts on you!
In addition, Rescue HQ can be extensively modded. Create or download your own assets, maps, and missions via the Steam Workshop and connect with the community!
- Three emergency departments under one roof
- Each with its own challenges and different points of focus in various scenarios
- Two settings, based on New York and Berlin, with corresponding EU and US vehicles
- Unforeseen and varied missions – as well as large events
- Huge “scurrying factor”
- Extensive modding capabilities of all assets, maps, and missions
- Day/night cycle with shifts management and changing emergency types
- Personnel management from hiring new employees to training the crew to assigning them to missions
- Specific vehicles, rooms, employees, and equipment for the 3 departments
- Police department: bring prisoners into their cell and, subsequently, into the interrogation room, and train your police officers at the shooting range
- Medical department – Equipt the ambulance station with medical supplies to treat injured persons and get paid by the insurance
- Firefighting department – complete complex missions that demand a variety of emergency vehicles and equipment from respirators to water tanks
- Additional rooms like sleeping rooms, kitchen, recreation areas, training rooms, garages, etc.
- Purchase additional land to expand your headquarter
- Earn rewards from successfully completed emergencies – either directly in form of money and reputation, or after subsequent tasks as with patients and prisoners
- Continuous scenarios and endless mode that present ever new challenges to you by providing waves of unforeseen emergencies as well as large events, which you can read off a timeline and prepare for accordingly
Conclusion by GeekyHobbies.com:
"Rescue HQ – The Tycoon is a good simulation strategy game. I was curious how well a game where you run a police department, fire department, and ambulance service at the same time would work. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked quite a bit better than I expected. Basically the objective of the game is to build up your headquarters with new equipment while hiring and training your staff. You then send them out to emergencies in order to earn money and reputation to grow your headquarters. Anyone who has played one of these type of games before should have a good idea of what to expect. The reason that Rescue HQ – The Tycoon works so well is that it does a good job streamlining the mechanics making it easy to build the headquarters you desire. I had a lot of fun playing the game and fans of this genre should as well." 4 / 5
Conclusion by PCGamer.com:
"There are plenty of TV shows about cops. Same with firefighters. And doctors! But if you ever wanted all of that drama under the same roof, and for that roof to be completely invisible so you can see into the building, then Rescue HQ—The Tycoon might be for you. […] Rescue HQ - The Tycoon is a fun and hectic little sim that I might actually succeed at if I get around to adding more lockers and building what by now needs to be a simply enormous bathroom. Like I said, I wish I could actually watch my little crews doing their work in the field, but it's still enjoyable watching them run around and jump into their vehicles, working out in the training room, or bringing crooks back to sit in the holding cell."
Minimum system requirements:
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Graphics card: 2 GB VRAM, DirectX11, Shader Model 5.1 (4 GB VRAM recommended)
Free disk space: 500 MB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Note: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.
*Note: The box is in English. The Tycoon itself is available in the following languages:
Full Audio: English, German
Interface: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish