Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13725
- Vertrieb: Just Flight London
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 3.20
This Canberra PR9 (Photo-Reconnaissance) variant is modelled in exceptional detail and features a true 3D cockpit with fully functional custom-coded fuel, electrical, fire detection and hydraulics systems.
High Definition textures are used throughout and a flight monitoring system is included, along with stereo cockpit sounds, authentic autopilot, custom GPS, interactive checklists for every phase of flight, accurate night lighting and numerous perfectly replicated animations.
- Accurately modelled using real-world aircraft plans
- Numerous animations including canopy, navigator hatch, pilot ladder, ground power units, chocks and retractable landing light
- Accurately animated control surfaces including ailerons, flaps, tail-plane, elevators and three-position airbrakes
- 2048x2048 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- Functioning flare bay doors
- Accurately modelled Rolls-Royce Avon Mk 206 engines including inlet guide vanes (IGVs)
- Bump and specular mapping use throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel
- Signature landing gear configuration with low-position nose-gear is faithfully modelled and animated using real-world extension/retraction times
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to the cables and piping - every instrument is fully constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- Every switch, knob and gauge is functional
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Highly detailed ejection seat
- Comprehensive and fully functioning communications and navigation fit:
- GMA340 – COM/NAV audio control unit with test mode and functioning marker lights
- SL30 – COM 2/NAV2 radio unit with functioning menu system and the ability to save/recall commonly used frequencies
- GTN650 – touchscreen GPS unit which can also be used to set aircraft fuel levels and control COM1 / NAV1
- Modern horizontal situation indicator (HSI)
- 2x GI-206 VOR gauges
- Authentic autopilot with track, glide, altitude, pitch and bank hold modes
- Functioning oxygen regulator panel – watch the oxygen quantities drop with usage!
- Interactive checklists for every stage of the flight
- Aircraft configuration system lets you choose between 'cold & dark', or 'ready for take-off'
- Authentic night-lighting
- Accurately modelled and animated canopy with locking pins and handles
- Fully functioning magnetic indicators, warning lights and push-to-test buttons
- Over twelve 2D pop-up panels are included to provide easy access to cockpit controls and instruments, all accessible from an unobtrusive panel selector
- When resuming a saved flight, your previous panel state will be reloaded
- Clickspots for enabling useful functions such as automatic fuel management, autothrottle and trim reset
- No detail is too small – even the option to revert to the back-up gear indicator lights is functional!
Four authentic RAF colour schemes, covering 13 Squadron, 39 Squadron and 58 Squadron:
- Realistic engine start simulation with accurate spool-up times. Each engine start will even drain power from the starter batteries!
- Custom-coded fuel system – belly tank, rear tank, top tanks and wing tanks are all simulated with functioning fuel pumps and transfer system. 2D pop-up panel provides an overview of the fuel system state.
- Custom-coded hydraulics system with functioning pumps and accumulators. Functional hand pump for use in the event of hydraulic failure
- Custom-coded electrical system with engine-driven generators, six inverters and three battery systems simulated (including emergency battery/avionics system)
- Fire detection and extinguisher system
- Two different aileron input sensitivity levels for use at high and low altitudes
- Functioning jet pipe temperature limiters with MAX and CRZ (cruise) settings
- Stereo cockpit sounds
- Flight monitoring system lets you review parameters from your flight including G-Force, fuel consumption, distance travelled and speed
- Frame rate friendly
- Comprehensive 170-page colour PDF manual with panel guide
System Requirements (Minimum):
Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required), FSX: Steam Edition or Prepar3D (v1, v2 or v3)
2.0GHz or any Dual Core
512MB graphics card
Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
960MB hard drive space
Note: This product is not compatible with FSX multiplayer mode.