Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS14999
- Hersteller/Publisher: Flight1
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 2.0
The Citation Mustang is a breakthrough combination of power, speed and true jet affordability. Certified to be flown by a single pilot.
ANNOUNCEMENT: A special edition with a P3D V5 option is available as an option in your library after purchase. The P3D V5 edition may not have the same features of the P3D V4 version.
New Citation Mustang Complete Edition - Version 2 (Prepar3D V4, V3, FSX, FSX: Steam)
This is a new all-in-one Complete edition that covers the following simulators:
- Prepar3D V4 (with new P3D V4 specific features)
- Prepar3D V3
- FSX: Steam
The Citation Mustang is a breakthrough combination of power, speed and true jet affordability. Certified to be flown by a single pilot, the Mustang features state of the art engines delivering speeds of up to 340kts as well as the latest in large-format glass-cockpit flight displays, easing pilot workload, all while passengers relax in one of the largest cabins in its class. Now, Flight One Software and Cessna Aircraft Company have joined forces to bring you an authentic simulation of the Citation Mustang.
The Cessna Citation Mustang Experience
The Cessna Citation Mustang is considered an entry level business jet. In the standard configuration, the Cessna Citation Mustang has four passenger seats in the aft cabin and seating for two in the cockpit. Like other small business jets, the Cessna Citation Mustang is certified to fly without a co-pilot.
Unlike many light jets, there is no overhead panel. All the switches and gauges are on the instrument panel and the center console. The thrust levers, pitch trim wheel, flap lever, an alphanumeric keypad for the Flight Management System and the switches for aileron and rudder trim are also located on the center console. The instrument panel is dominated by the huge, centrally mounted multi-function display (MFD) and each pilot has a large Primary Flight Display (PFD).
The Cessna Citation Mustang is powered by Two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW615F turbofan engines, mounted in pods on the aft fuselage. The landing gear is fully retractable and is equipped with anti-skid protection.
Cessna Citation Mustang New Features:
New Features Specific to P3D V4:
- Dynamic lighting for landing lights, beacons
- Gauges compiled to 64-bit format
New for All Versions:
- Added airways to the G1000 - ability to load airways and draw them
- Other small improvements to the G1000, loading procedures
- panel.cfg pop-ups now reflect 16:9 screen ratio
- Very accurate and highly detailed aircraft exterior
- 6 custom paint schemes, including a ""green primer"" certification test flight version
- Operable cabin & cargo doors with corresponding CAS messages shown in the cockpit
- Lighted cargo storage bays
- Visible icing effects on aircraft and windscreen
- Extensive set of external camera views
Popup Auxiliary Panel:
- Copilot and Copilot call out options
- Call fuel truck
- Ground Proximity warning on/off
- Open/close doors and cargo bays
- Add/remove Wheel chocks
- Add/remove safety cones
- Roll out the red carpet!
- Pitot and engine covers on/off
- 2D panel set includes six main instrument panel views - three each for pilot and co-pilot
- Popup 2D enlarged PFD, MFD, Autopilot, Left and Right Lower Panel, and MFD Controller panel views
- Popup instrument panel placards from the 2D panel
- Fully functional Virtual Cockpit
- Animated shade visors in the 3D cockpit
- Fully modeled 3D rear cabin
- Multiple 3D camera views, including vantage points from the rear cabin
- Multiple animated features, including fold-down tables, cabinets, drawers, seat arm rests, window shades - even the toilet seat cover!
Garmin G1000 Glass Avionics Suite Features:
- Mustang-specific G1000 functionality
- Multi-page user interfaces on both the PFD and MFD
- Inset mini-map on the PFD
- New! WAAS instrument approaches - allowing ILS-like approach accuracy for non-ILS-equipped airports within the U.S.
- Advanced FADEC engine power management system with virtual Takeoff, Climb, and Cruise detents
- Autopilot supports ROL, HDG, VOR, LOC, and GPS lateral modes
- Autopilot supports ALT HOLD, ALTS, PIT, VS, and FLC vertical modes
- Flight planner can be operated independently from the FSX planner - add/delete waypoints, etc. on the fly
- Flight planner automatically imports FSX flight plan if one is loaded
- CAS (Crew Alert System) indicators
- Audio panel music player (supports "".wav"" file format)
Includes original song, ""Here and Now"", written and performed by Dave Blevins!
Avionics and Systems:
- All gauges and switches fully functional (within the limitations of FSX) and clickable
- Audible switch and knob sounds
- Independent reading and cabin lights
- Working Cabin pressurization system
- Dim-able panel/panel lighting
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 required), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D V3, V4 & V5*
- Windows 10
- Processor: Quad Core with 2.65 GB or higher
- Video card: 2 GB
- Memory: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 650 MB
*NOTE: A special edition with a P3D V5 option is available as an option in your library after purchase. The P3D V5 edition may not have the same features of the P3D V4 version.