Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS15015
- Hersteller/Publisher: Lionheart Creations
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 2.0
From the original classic tail dragger model to the tripacer, to the float plane variant, to a modernized, well weathered, muddied up Bush plane version complete with carbon fiber instrument panel.
MANY INTERIOR VERSIONS
Many versions of interiors, from the classic version to new modernized versions for the bush plane. Some are weathered and some look like new plane versions. There are also many versions of instrument panel editions.
The primary graphics such as exterior and interior, seats and wings, are all high resolution graphics with some brilliant texture work. Weathering is big time in this package on some of the paint schemes. Even mud! :)
- High resolution exterior 2048 textures
- 33 Total Variants
- 4 versions of landing gear models
- Regular Classic Tail Dragger comes with 3 versions of main gear
- Early Wheel Fairings
- Modern Wheel Fairings
- No Wheel Fairings
- Tri-Pacer Landing Gear comes with 2 versions of gear
- Modern Wheel Skirts
- No Wheel Fairings
- Modern Bush plane features Tundra large diameter tires
- Float Plane
- 3 Versions of 'Instrument Panels'
- Classic early Pacer era with disappearing radios for early versions
- Tri-Pacer era panel with dual panel sides
- Bush version modern aircraft carbon fiber addon with more modernized avionics
- Disappearing Magnetic Whiskey compass on older version panels
- 'Clean Your Plexi!' cleaning system; click to rotate through 3 modes of plexi, dirty to clean
- Classsic version aircraft features vintage instrumentation
- Glass over the gauges which includes the 'Clean Your Plexi!' system
- Appear-able vintage airspeed 'horn' on lower left side (click Mic socket, bottom left on instrument panel)
- Click and hide control yokes
- Overhead dome light, and overhead instrument lights are clickable to activate lighting modes
- Night time soft glow internal illumination on instrumenation
- Awesome Krinkle black on some instrument panels; some also feature high wear chipping
- Certain Bush Plane paint schemes are well 'weathered' and feature a nice coat of mud under the wings from muddy / damp tundra landings in the wilderness. (For mud lovers, I recommend the Blue Stripe paint scheme)
- Bush Plane version has high impact reinforced landing gear for rough, drop fast landings.
- Ignition Switch in certain FSX versions is fixed
- Bush Panel added to Classic model (per requests)
- Bush Panel added to Tri-Pacer model (per requests)
- Mis aligned belly 'beacon' lamp aligned
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V5*
Windows 10 (64-bit)
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
4 GB RAM
1 GB graphics card
2 GB hard drive space
*Note about P3D V5 compatibility: All planes should work fine in P3D V5 and all planes include a P3D V5 option in their installer. Some have been tested in V5 by owners/customers, but none were tested by the developer directly until now. The word is, P3D V4 planes work fine in Prepar3D V5. None of the planes feature PBR material technology, so bugs in that system should not exist - no PBR tech, only standard V4 material technologies (confirmed by Lionheart Creations).