Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14365
- Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Francais
- Current version: 2.00
Traffic FRANCE has been designed and built to provide VFR flight with a realistic environment, by reproducing a general aviation traffic as compliant as possible with the aircraft fleets of French flying clubs and other official aircraft.
Air traffic is divided into several modules, each representing a specific type of traffic activated by default in the product but that can be easily deactivated according to your needs and your choices.
Main module includes flying club’s aircraft traffic which is based on a database of the fleets of most French flying clubs, as up-to-date as possible, and allowing realistic flights and aircrafts.
Other modules represent less numerous but equally important and original fleets: military traffic, civil security and business aviation, but also small amazing traffic like “Patrouille de France”, presidential plane and fleet, and so on.
- Air traffic with several thousand flight plans throughout the France country
- Many types of traffic supported: Aeroclub, military, business aviation and civil security
- Realistic aircraft fleets based on fleets of French flying clubs
- Airport definition files (AFCAD) adapted to Trafic France specifications provided
- Open product allowing the personalization of the paintings of each plane
- Compatible with other France VFR scenes and / or other publishers
- + more than 50 models of civil and military aircraft
- + more than 400 airports involved
- + more than 2,500 aircraft managed
- + more than 2,500 actual original liveries
- + more than 2,500,000 annual movements
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit recommended)
CPU: Min. 2 GHz Dual Core or higher
RAM: Min. 4 GB (8+ GB recommended)
Graphics: Min. 2 GB (DDR5 PCI-E x16)
1 GB free hard drive space
Download-Size: 90 MB