Price incl. 16% VAT plus shipping costs
This product will be released on 24 September 2020
- Article number: AS15057
- Publisher: Thrustmaster
- EAN: 3362932915577
Get your hands on the very first Thrustmaster Civil Aviation (TCA) pack, including a sidestick and a throttle quadrant - ergonomic replicas of controls from the world-famous Airbus A320.
The TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition includes the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition and the TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition, for a complete civil aviation experience - with all the features you need to step into the captain’s role, without any pressure.
Ergonomic replicas of the Airbus sidestick and throttle quadrant, similar to those found in the well-known Airbus A320/A320neo airliners, these Airbus civil aviation accessories include all the features required for piloting any type of civil aircraft - from business jets to transport aircraft, and aerobatic aircraft as well.
Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
- Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- Magnetic technology ensures excellent precision that won’t decrease over time
Operate your aircraft with precision!
- Fully ambidextrous and modular joystick, with 4 swappable joystick head button modules that let you choose between 4 different configurations (right or left seat of an airliner, narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft)
- Ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320 type), with built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
- 4 independent axes, with twist rudder (controlled by rotating the joystick handle)
- Selector switch lets you configure the 12 buttons on the base, in either the right-handed or left-handed position
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
- 17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification!
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the joystick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle (bottom 20% of the axis)
- New 8-direction point of view hat switch, designed for extreme precision
Precise, versatile thrust control
- Ergonomic replica of the Airbus throttle quadrant, for completely realistic takeoffs and landings:
- Thrust levers similar to those found on Airbus aircraft, with thrust reverser mechanism
- Realistic detents: "Idle" / "Climb" / "Flex" / "TO/GA"
- 2 “Engine Master” selector switches
- 8 physical action buttons + 8 virtual buttons on each axis for the thrust levers (16 in total)
- Throttle quadrant includes connectors for upcoming add-ons in the Thrustmaster TCA ecosystem (sold separately)
- 2 throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to 4 thrust levers instead of 2!
- Thrust levers with 2 axes + connector for Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (sold separately)
Native integration in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Plug and play: the device is automatically recognized in the game
- Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8)
- Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)
- Compatible with the TM Flying Clamp
- 1 x TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
- 1 x TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition
- 4 x swappable joystick head button modules
- 1 x USB cable (type C to type A)
- 1 x sticker
- 2 x connectors
- 1 x attachment rod
- User manual, quick start guide, warranty information
TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition:
- Weight: 920 g (2.0 lb)
- Length: 195 mm (7.7”)
- Width: 195 mm (7.7”)
- Height: 225 mm (8.9”)
TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition:
- Weight: 530 g (1.2 lb)
- Length: 255 mm (10”)
- Width: 85 mm (3.3”)
- Height: 145 mm (5.7”)