Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: BDL1
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
Buy now X-Plane 12 together with the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls & Bravo Throttle Quadrant in one package and save money! Get started now and explore the virtual flight world in the comfort of your own home.
*Important: You will get access to the full version X-Plane 12 (even if on the delivered metal box still the addition Early Access is written).
In X-Plane 12 , every major aspect of how Laminar Research simulates the world and its effects on aviation has been rewritten based on first-principles physics and real-world data with tireless pursuit of realism.
Herewith you get a small metal box with access to the full X-Plane 12 program (not final box version yet):
- 19 high-quality aircraft with immersive 3D cockpits
- Universal platform support (Windows, Mac with Native ARM Support and Linux)
- Access to X-Plane 12
- Photometric, HDR Lighting Engine
- The 4D Weather Engine
- Seven New Aircraft – A330, Citation X, SR22, RV-10, PA-18, R-22, Lancair Evolution
- Volumetric 3D Clouds
- Seasonal/Weather-Specific Visual Effects – Snow, Variable Vegetation, Ice and Rain
- New 3D Forests, Water, Vegetation
The Honeycomb Bundle, consisting of Alpha Flight Controls & Bravo Throttle Quadrant, delivers one of the most advanced yokes in flight simulation and an all-in-one cockpit system with configurable throttle settings:
- Throttle Quadrant for GA aircraft and airliners with configuration options
- Aileron control with high quality mechanism
- Extensive autopilot
- Realistic ergonomics
- Durable construction
- Mounting options for other Honeycomb products
- Designed and manufactured by pilots and aerospace engineers in California
Minimum system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, or i9 CPU with 4 or more cores | AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7 or 9 (Those with other CPUs should try the demo before purchasing)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Video Card: Vulkan 1.3-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 2 GB VRAM
- USB port
If your system is borderline, we encourage you to try the demo first. The full version of the simulator will perform exactly the same as the demo - neither better nor worse.
Recommended system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 8600k | Ryzen 5 3500 or better | Apple Silicon
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
- Video Card: DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better, or similar from AMD)
Supported operating systems:
- OS X: OS X 10.15 or newer (e.g. Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey)
- Windows: Windows 10 or 11 (64-bit)
- Linux: Varies
- If you want to run on Linux, you will need to try X-Plane on your distribution to see if it is compatible. We have developers using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and newer successfully, however we don’t provide support for specific distributions.
- We require the proprietary driver from NVIDIA to run X-Plane. We require the Mesa drivers, version 22.0 or newer, for AMD to run X-Plane.
Supported video cards:
- NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 900 or newer, driver version 510 or newer
- AMD: AMD Radeon RX 500 or newer, driver version Adrenaline 22.2.1 or newer