Sim-wings’ Ibiza V2 adds a detailed replica of the international Ibiza Airport (LEIB, IBZ) to the Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Fly to the famous party island and look forward to detailed models of the airport terminals, buildings and other airport facilities. A custom aerial image covering the airport area and the close surroundings has been used for modelling. It smoothly blends into the default aerial terrain.
The accuracy of the exact positioning of the taxiways, the apron and the parking areas as well as a profile of the runway, converted according to official flight charts, ensure a realistic simulation experience.
Moreover, custom animated jetway models and a realistic night time dynamic lightning brings the airport to life. Custom taxiway signage provides the final touch.
- Features a highly accurate rendition of Ibiza Airport (LEIB, IBZ)
- Detailed models of airport terminals, buildings and other airport facilities
- Working VDGS safe gates (Aerosoft Module)
- Terminal interior at departure level airside
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout (including new GA apron and PP layout)
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
- Smooth blending into default aerial terrain
- Accurate DEM height model of airport area, resolution about 4 to 5 meters
- Runway profile according to official Spanish airport charts
- Custom animated jetway models
- Up to date runway, taxiway and stand layouts
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- MSFS SDK materials (PBR)
- Custom local static apron vehicles and utilities
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"The airport terminals and general buildings throughout the airport itself look really well-made. The textures are sharp and realistic regardless of what time of day it is in the simulator which is nice.
Personally, I think the price is very reasonable for what you get. It's a really great rendition of Ibiza airport and the surrounding areas, and it looks absolutely fantastic in the simulator itself. It's great on performance and visuals, and it's very accurate to its real-world counterpart as well.
If you're looking for a really good Ibiza airport scenery add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator I would highly recommend Aerosoft Sim-Wings Ibiza."
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
- New concrete Apron extension at left side
- New ground layers (removed MSFS ground materials)
- Aerial picture retouched (removed trees from streets, added new rapid exits, new streets etc)
- New Rapid Exits (Ground, Lines and Lights)
- New style of Runway designators
- Roof textures of main Terminal completely rebuild (green roof with bushes, roof tiles etc)
- New sidewalks at entire airport
- New jetway connection buildings
- Added street lines at old and new terminal areas
- New paved area in front of the old terminal
- Added parking lines for car parkings
- Added new Express parking at terminal front
- Added new parking building
- Reworked parking building with more details. higher res. textures
- Added Costa Coffee Buidling, Signs, Ibiza text
- Reworked parking roofs (texture)
- New Terminal with partly new textures, full interior airside and some minor changes
- Tower with interior
- Changed textures at Cargo Area (new blue) and signs
- Taxisigns changed to match to 3d ground. added signs for TWY J
- New cars/utility vehicles
- Added jetblast sign to safegate stands
- Added static peoples
- New Taxiway lights to follow 3d ground
- New light poles with LED Light for apron
- Changed Parking positions and apron streets to latest updates
- New cars and utility vehicles around entire airport
- New gas station
- New Fence around airport